1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advise and help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Abr123, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Abr123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm bi, I've never kissed a guy but I have kissed a girl before but it wasn't great and I didn't feel anything. I defiantly am attracted to guys maybe a little more than girls. I guess a reason why I've never done anything with a guy is because I'm shy and don't know to meet people. I was wondering if someone could help me, how did u know u were attracted to a gender and how did u meet someone. I'm still a little confused what label I am but for now it's bi. I want to pursue my feelings for guys to see what there.

2. Hefiel

In my case, growing up I was mostly attracted to females emotionally, and males sexually. The image of my ideal relationship was initially with the girl I was in love with, however I could never really imagine myself having sex with her (or any other girl). With males, I was getting aroused by good-looking guys, but there was no emotion attached.

I "knew" I was attracted to both genders in those ways because those were the only thoughts I had with regards to them. That changed gradually however and now I'm strictly attracted to males both emotionally and sexually.

As far as meeting someone, I wish I had more experience to answer you. :lol: