1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Klein Grid, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by biggayguy, Jun 7, 2013.

1. biggayguy

I just took the Klein Grid Test. My result was 2.9

Code:
    <h2>Klein Sexual Orientation Grid</h2><br/>I scored an average of <strong>2.95</strong><br/><br/>
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td style="border:1px solid black" bgcolor="#CCFFCC" height="20" width="186"></td><td style="border:1px solid black" bgcolor="white" width="192"></td></tr></tbody></table>
    <table width="436" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>0</td><td>1</td> <td>2</td> <td>3</td> <td>4</td> <td>5</td> <td>6</td> </tr></table>
    <table width="382" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>Heterosexual</td><td style="text-align:center;">Bisexual</td>
    <td style="text-align:right;">Homosexual</td></tr></table><br/> <h2>Meaning</h2>This result can also be related to the Kinsey Scale:<br/>
    <br/>0 = exclusively heterosexual<br/>1 = predominantly heterosexual, incidentally homosexual<br/>2 = predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual<br/>3 = equally heterosexual and homosexual<br/>4 = predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual<br/>5 = predominantly homosexual, incidentally heterosexual<br/>6 = exclusively homosexual<br/><br/>
    <h2>Summary</h2>
    The idea of this exercise is to understand exactly how dynamic a person's sexual orientation can be, as well as how fluid it can be over a person's lifespan. While a person's number of actual homo/heterosexual encounters may be easy to categorise, their actual orientation may be completely different. Simple labels like "homosexual", "heterosexual", and "bisexual" need not be the only three options available to us.<br/><br/><a href='http://www.youngsouthampton.org/youngpeople/advice/relationships/kleingrid.asp' target='_blank'>Take the quiz on Young Southampton</a>

2. FindingMyself

It gave me like a 3.5 but that doesn't seem right...I think it was because I said I like to be around both sexes but that shouldn't have anything to do with my sexuality, you'd think.

3. wrhla

None of these things is scientific. I wouldn't rely on it as definitive.