1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Acceptance

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Wolf runner, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Wolf runner

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm just confused. I'm starting to finally realize who I am and sorta what I want in life, but I just get this feeling in the background that what I'm feeling and what I'm doing and thinking just isn't right. Whenever I see a couple holding hands and walking to the movies, it just slogs me down a bit because I know I'll never be normal. Everytime I go to a family event or something they always ask if I have a girlfriend. That bugs me, sooo much. It's like really? Just another thing to dig me down deeper. I'm just scared, because recently, I came out to two friends who one of which was obviously bisexual. I wanted to test the waters a bit and see how they would respond to me saying that I was bi. While I didn't exactly lead up to the conversation, they did ask me first. But now, they won't even talk to me. We could honestly go on for hours talking to each other about everything (Both of these friends are girls), but now it's like I try to say hi and there's just this silence. She won't talk to me anymore, even just casually. If you have any advice, it'd really lessen the load already on my shoulders. I appreciate it. Thanks

2. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Listen to "Don't worry, Be happy" For 26 hours on end.

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome, Wolf Runner, to EC!

Good for you for taking the first steps toward coming out!

I'm afraid, however, that the only cure to your current friendship situation is to come out to more and more people.

Not easy I know, but this limbo state can't be comfortable! :confused:

Best of luck!

4. Wolf runner

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok, thanks. I really laughed at that one:icon_wink
    Do you Believe in magic?