1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married and have a huge crush on a girl!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jenn123, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Jenn123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have already posted this under "later in life" so I apologize if you come across this again. I was just trying to reach more people who can help me. I am new here and I just wanted to share my story and get some advice. I am 21 and I have been married for a year and I've just been really confused and upset the past few days. All through my life I mostly considered myself straight,(strict religious upbringing) and now all of a sudden I have a crush on this amazing girl. She is a friend of my husband and she is into girls. I haven't met her in person yet but I am friends with her on Facebook. She lives in a different state. We both share the same interests and world views. I have yet to meet a girl like her; she is so unique and cool. She is tough, yet feminine. She is very funny and smart too, and did I mention she is awfully cute? I just think about her all day, even though I love my husband with all my heart and would never leave him. I am just so fascinated by this girl. A part of this could be that due to my family moving a lot, I don't have any best friends. I haven't had a female best friend in about 15 years! But with her, why is it different? How is my sexuality suddenly changing? I find myself extremely attracted to this girl. I think about kissing her a lot and cuddling with her, and sharing all our secrets. But it's not possible. We're going to be in that State soon so I'll get to meet her. I am really nervous and happy at the same time. My husband knows about my fascination and he has been such a help! He says it's normal and will pass... he is a great guy. I have thought about being with a girl before but I have never been with one. I am just very confused. Should I avoid meeting her? Because this could further fuel my fascination since I know we'll never be anything more then friends...
    I wish I had the opportunity to date the same sex in the past. It was pretty much like a forbidden thing in my family. Its something I really miss in my life. And my crush is definitely not just a "best friend crush" I feel I could be very intimate with this girl. I don't think of her as someone who is the same sex as me, but just someone I find very, very attractive. I feel butterflies in my stomach when I think about her. I do love my husband though. Should I confess my feelings to her just to get it off my chest? I am very sensitive to rejection though, I want her to feel the same way about me that would be enough for me even though we cant be together.
    Thanks for reading!!
    Jen

2. Gothmoth00

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You are only 21 and are just figuring out who you are.You are young so its possible you could be gay or bi.Its great that your hubby is cool and understanding.Explore and figure it all out now..the world is your oyster!!! Keep us posted!