1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual arousment and confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by nyc, Jun 9, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right so I came out as bisexual I'm pretty happy with that. I came to a conclusion I like both but one day I will settle down with a guy and have children, but about 3-4 weeks ago I was seeing this girl and a guy, it was nothing serious so I wasn't cheating, I did sexual things with the girl and loved it, it turns me on thinking about it. But I ended up going out with the guy we've been dating for 2-3 weeks now and not had sex I'm attracted to him and I like his personality and our relationship, but I can tell he wants sex an I have had sex with men before its not like a big deal but I honestly just don't feel like doing it with him, I slept at his last night, any normal person would of wanted to and would of done it but I just don't seem to be sexually attracted to him. But ill see someone on tv like Santana from glee and I'm like OMG she is gorgeous I would do naughty things to her! But I can't get in the mood with guys. I have been in sexual relationships with guys before so I don't know what's different
    Any advice? Or help?

2. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could do with some advice, this is really getting to me and taking over my mind, all I can think about is girls but I want a relationship and I've finally got one just with a guy who I don't seem to want to have sex with, I have needs too but I want a woman

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It sounds to me like you are not Bi, bit just into Girls, you seem to be holding onto this notion that by saying you are Bi, that you are trying to keep hold of the Straight side & the dream of marrying a Guy & having children with him, it may be time to kill of the Straight part & come out to yourself, I look at a girl & think she looks pretty, I have even gone out with a girl & thought I was attracted to her because she was pretty, but the reality is I am Gay & I have had to accept that, so I can move on :slight_smile:

4. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel that way too, but then I think I really like this guy he's funny he's cute and he treats me like a princess and I really do like him I just don't have a sexual drive with him, and also my sex drive towards women has increased dramatically like I don't know if its a phase but all I can think about is women, but when I was single I wanted either?

5. Stray

When you're single you can imagine what it'd be like to be with either gender, and it may seem like you could be happy with either. Reality often isn't what we imagine it to be though. Try this exercise: close your eyes and clear your mind. Don't think about the implications (i.e. getting married, having a family, etc.). Imagine yourself with the perfect guy. Now imagine yourself with the perfect girl. Which makes you happy?

6. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's what happened to me when I first questioned my sexuality. I thought I was bi.

---------- Post added 10th Jun 2013 at 09:58 PM ----------

This is actually a really good idea. I'll start giving it out as advice!

7. SwirlingOcean

I've loved men. I've cared about them. I shared my life with a man for 10 years. But I never wanted to have sex with him. Sure we'd have sex sometimes. But I could do without it. Or just do it by myself....

I thought I was bi for a long time but I've realized that I'm just plain old gay. That doesn't mean that you don't care about this guy. It just means you probably won't be happy with him and probably not any other guy either. It might be scary but there's nothing wrong with that. But I don't want to label you. That's up to you. I'm just telling you my story and what I understand from what you posted. Just go with what your heart and body are telling you. Sometimes our brains (and societal expectations and pressures) just confuse everything.

8. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It all makes sence, but it's scares me ! I came to realisation I was bii and I was happy with it I came out to my family and everything I kind of dont wanna be lesbian I want to love a man, but all I want is a woman. I don't want to split up with my boyfriend but honestly if a girl came along I'd not beable to stop my self with her,is it selfish of me staying with him just because I like saying I'm in a relationship and I like having someone to cuddle?

9. SwirlingOcean

It's understandable that you would want to stay in the relationship you're in now. Hell, I stayed in a relationship I wasn't happy in for 10 years just because it was comfortable, I was scared of change, hurting him, being alone etc. And that is selfish because I was using him to fill a hole in my life. A hole that he could never truly fill anyway. Don't string him along like I did. A couple months can turn into a couple years quickly. And that's not fair to either of you if your heart isn't in it 100%. You will regret it. I do. If I was just honest with myself I could have found my soul mate YEARS ago.