1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual or Lesbian, Im confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kdt, Jun 9, 2013.

1. kdt

kdt

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Two weeks ago I had my first ever experience with a girl. After it happened I felt like something that I thought was missing has just fallen into place. Over the past 2 weeks I have started to see the girl who I the experience with more often and we've grown to really like each other. Im just really confused as to what I actually am. Ive always thought i was straight and had many other boyfriends but this is totally new. Also, im terrified that my parents and brother wont accept me for what I am or may be disappointed and that people may judge me. Im so scared and confused. Can anyone help?

2. Hunnygirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My advice would to be to try asking non chalantly their opinion on gay marriage like do it when the news is talking about it and if they disagree I would wait but if you really wanna tell them go for it I mean your happiness is the only one who matters overall your parents should love you for you not your orientation and if you want to private message feel free :slight_smile:

3. How does your experience with this girl compare to experiences with guys?

I would spend some time with this woman and see how yall feel about each other. If you feel like this is someone you want to be with, consider telling your family.

I agree with mentioning LGBTQ topics, but remember that people react differently when these issues become more personal. They may be more open and understanding when they realize that you are starting a relationship with a woman.

4. kdt

kdt

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    you see I dont think they mind about gay marriage and everything as lots of my best friends are gay and a couple of them have boyfriends and they've never minded. It's more because, obviously whether im a lesbian or bisexual, its something different to a boy being gay. Everytime ive been with a boy, like sexually, it didnt feel the same as it did with a girl but i know ive definitely been in love with a boy before which is why im so confused.