1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I straight, lesbian, or bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lovegirls, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Lovegirls

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have never thought of girls in a sexual way, but I do want to be in a relationship with one. I also think most boys are weird and annoying ( at least the ones I've met). What am I?:icon_sad::icon_sad::help::help:

2. MerBear

Only you can say what your sexuality is. We can only guess.
    If you want a relationship with one, go for it. I personally wouldn't worry about the label right now although, im a hypocrite when it comes to it.

3. Lovegirls

Out Status:
    A few people
    Also my parents are pretty overprotective and I go to a Christian private school. I won't be able to come out at school cause one day I was riding the bus and had to explain that girls could kiss girls and boys kiss boys.

4. dudette

I think that you are bisexual because you want to be with a girl, and
    "I also think most boys are weird and annoying ( at least the ones I've met)" does not really mean that you are a lesbian unless you don't find any men on the planet sexually and romantically attractive.

I was the same way in the beginning that I wanted to be with a boy, but not in a sexual way. but later I realized and accepted that I like boys in the sexual way also.

But remember "Only you can say what your sexuality is. We can only guess."
    and remember TIME TELLS

#4 dudette, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  5. Take your time figuring this out. I am not sure how old you are, but you don't have to figure everything out right now.

Only you can figure this out.

6. Lovegirls

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks, but my parents are insane about safety and I don't know really anyone in my neighborhood. All dating websites are too old for me too. I have to wait like 4 more years for any of them.

7. Lovegirls

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have never found a boy attractive. Maybe I have but was too young to understand it.