1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I thought I was a lesbian, could I have been wrong?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JillandJill, Jun 9, 2013.

1. JillandJill

I fell in love with a girl a while ago, she was my everything, I felt nothing for boys. Now I have occasional feelings for boys and often sexual ones. I'm confused, any ANYthing anybody has to offer? I know I'm the only one who can know for sure but advice helps too.

2. You may be bi.

Go to the mall and see if you see any males you find attractive in addition to females.

Everyone here talks about sexuality being fluid. Maybe you're just changing some.

3. Yes, I did the same. I fell in love with a girl in high school once and when things started to mellow out I started to notice guys again. So I just decided to go with it (in the boundaries of my marriage) and not label myself.

4. I posted on EC before about this and honestly for a long time I was convinced that I was gay. Then a girl came along that I fell in love with. She was all I could ever think about, every love song on the radio reminded me of her. I couldn't masturbate to anyone but her, otherwise it would have been too weird for me. The thing is, this rarely happens to me with women so that's why I was confused. I'd say what you're going through is normal. Just accept your feelings as they come...

5. JillandJill

Thanks. I tried not to think about it too much but this always happens with guys.... when it's all new and they're into me I can get really turned on and really into them... but then I hang out with them and the feelings...dwindle or disappear altogether and women still make my heart race. All the things I feel with him I compare to how I felt with girls and it's nothing like it. Girls are just so.... magical. So irresistible.

6. I understand that. Sometimes I feel like I want my husband, but I know it is just to blow off some of the sexual frustration I have been feeling lately. My sexual experience with boys has been the same thing you described.

7. JillandJill

It's really frustrating. I feel so into them and then it is gone without warning and without a trace. Just completely gone and girls once again have my full attention. Is there any time you felt a lasting thing for a guy?

---------- Post added 17th Jun 2013 at 09:58 AM ----------

Cause I definitely fall in love with girls and it lasts.... well, far too long really but also I've never even kissed a girl I was seeing so I don't know if it would be any different from boys...
    I'm just confused!