1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Haags12950, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Haags12950

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This is my first post on here but here I go. All my life I have had a attraction to men. When I was like 14 I started dating girls and it was fun but didnt feel right. As I got older I did sexual things and enjoyed them but I always wanted to with a man..... I'm 17 now and it seems so weird that this is happening now. I wanna experiment but I'm scared. Alot of girls really like me and I kinda like them but I'm not sexually attracted to them. Should I fool around with some girls to see if I feel the same? I get so aroused by guys now but I have dated girls my whole life and enjoyed it.... What's wrong with me? I've been battling these feelings for weeks now. I can't sleep or focus. Everyday I catch myself checking out guys not girls..... Could this be a phase? Why did it take this long.... Why can't I find myself :frowning2:

2. j21b

j21b Guest

Sometimes it takes a while to even start questioning. I was like 23 before I started seriously confronting it. You could be gay, you could be bi, you could be really fluid. Just chill and be patient, your feelings will all sort out in the end.

3. I am 28 and am just figuring this stuff out. Don't worry about your age.

Breathe. You'll figure it out. I don't have much advice for you. EC has a lot of guys so you'll get some good support.

good luck.