1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Bisexual or Gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by questionable, Jun 10, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So here's the reason why I'm asking these....
    First of all I'm 14 yrs old....
    When I was like 5-7 years old I developed this strange behavior of fetishism towards men... I really noticed that... At the age of 9 I was sexually abused by my male cousin I thought it would just pass by, but when I reached 13 years old, I GOT ADDICTED TO THESE D**** and I admit I already experienced having sex with men of my age. My mother already knows that I have a gay or bisexual benefactor but she keeps on telling me that "YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE A MAN DO NOT DEVELOP THOSE BEHAVIORS STOP THEM." Well, I followed my mother's advice and I'm trying my best to stop myself from getting aroused when seeing handsome/sexy guys.... But I just can't stop fantasizing men whenever I masturbate...

Second thing, I think I'm bisexual because I haven't fell in love with guys cause of their personality... Maybe I fell in love with a guy cause his sexy and handsome but if I were asked "What do you love about him?" Maybe my only answer because his hot and good looking.... I already had 3 gf's and I'm single right now none of those 3 girls knows what problem I'm facing right now...

So in short I'm SUPER SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO MEN and I'M ATTRACTED TO WOMEN like 25% sexual(or maybe I just find it hard to fantasize about women) and 75% emotionally and with their personality....

Now I just need some answers to my questions...

2. Hysteria

Heh, I'm in the same situation, only more the other way round. I'm sexually attracted to women, but I have no emotional connection whatsoever. I'm also sexually attracted to men (perhaps not as much), but am emotionally attracted as well. For now, I'm settling with bisexuality, though I suspect that in the years to come I will edge closer towards being gay because I wouldn't be able to develop a long-term relationship with a woman and would most likely seek one simply for sex. It's all down to how you personally feel whether you identify as bi or gay, in any case it's not something that is set in stone so if you feel different later then that's fine. :slight_smile:

3. doors

You could be gay because you're much more sexually attracted to guys, but have more a connection with women because you can relate to them better. Just a guess, very possible that I'm wrong.

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Only a part of this same thought ran through my head. I can connect with women not because I am like them, because I sometimes have a very tough time relating to how they make decisions and how they process certain stuff, but because they seem to analyze things a lot and are very prone to good conversation. However, I know guys of every sexual preference who are also analytical, can talk about numerous subjects, and will get together just to bullshit. The issue is that are so many guys, typically straight guys (sorry), who can't go there. If they're sitting in a restaurant or a pub with you, the game has to be on the tube, almost as if it's a buffer to communication. Either that, or they have to talk business.

As for the OP, he doesn't need to make this determination at 14. Just relax and let the scenario unfold. When you have some type of attraction to both genders, it causes confusion. There's a lot of pressure this puts on people, too. It also causes you not to focus on what you should be doing, like your school work or just having fun with your friends. I've been through this and it really takes mental time. Time to defrag and chill.

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Ur biromantic