1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bigender sex advice plz!!!!!!,

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by zoie, Jun 11, 2013.

1. zoie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    OK, so I'm 25 year old male and I've known and accepted I am bigender
    for some time now. my girlfriend of 4years now knows who I really am. She is supportive and trying to except me, But sexually we can't come to. Enjoy how we used too. I feel strong urges to be female and want a man. I dress as female female n want to be treated as female exspecially sexually, she does not get me ljke that so sex has stopped completly. So i resort to internet. She feels lkke im cheating but i
    have to satisfy my female urges somehow. She wants to try ut we don't knew were to start n what is to much for her at first? help!!!!! Hoe do I help her be comfortable n more open to sex with me as my female side. So lost!

2. biggayguy

Your girlfriend thought she was getting a straight/bisexual male. I think she's being extraordinary in her support. She's not a lesbian so she doesn't want sex with someone that dresses, acts, and wants to be treated like a woman. Maybe being friends is all she can offer you now. OTOH, some one like me doesn't have a problem with a person's reproductive plumbing.

3. zoie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There is so much more to this all those and we both need help understanding it all b4 we lose each other. She is all ok with who I am not me dressing female and support's it. But does not support me on internet talking sexual with other bigenders and acting on sexual urges with others. But we tried sexual things with me female and I think it scared her and was to much to fast cuz now there is no sex even me being normal me. She wants to but scared maybe... I feel I was born female in male body. I want to live male with her but be female with her also time to time. How do I fix this? We both want to just be happy again

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2013 at 09:57 AM ----------

We both want to eexperiment with this and she said she just needs to feel out how far she can follow with it. But we don't even know were to begin or how to approach it all now.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm really sorry, sister, but it sounds like there's a sexual incompatibility problem in your relationship.