1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I might have figured myself out today!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by unknown17050, Jun 11, 2013.

1. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Today, I can finally confirm that I am at least Hetero-something because I currently at this time have no sexual attraction towards men; at least for now (I'm open to the idea of fluid sexuality but not really welcoming it or wanting it to happen to me though).

Today I figured from my last stop on this site last night I have only one way to solve this, I have to go out and see who I am more attracted to, men or women; and today apparently was the best day to do it! :icon_bigg

I went to my typical daily volunteer work at the Salvation Army and noticed Sammie (we'll call her that) brought her younger cousin Gina (we're using fake names for the sake of remaining anonymous) and I always did find her particularly attractive, mostly because she reminded me of Janine (the girl on the internet I have a crush on and again, another fake name); looks wise mostly, not so much personality wise, but she was wearing a very skimpy outfit, I could not stop looking at how short her dress was and how she looked so hot. I got hard and THANK GOD SHE DID NOT NOTICE! (!) I also tried looking at the other dudes there but not only felt uncomfortable checking them out but just did not feel as if I was going to or wanted to, my eyes kept straining towards and back to constantly at Gina, I almost felt like seducing her actually, but I did not do it because I knew my chances would be futile and I had no condoms on me and she had a boyfriend.

After this day, I feel as if I had finally figured it all out, but do you think I am jumping to conclusions too soon and that I should literally do something with a woman in order to figure this out? Or what?

2. Hexagon

Yey :slight_smile: figuring yourself out is nice.

Don't feel the need to go out and have sex to prove you're right. Do what you feel comfortable with. Sexuality is defined by attraction, not by sexual acts.

3. Leutheria

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats! Hope it all works out on your end. :slight_smile: