1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what I am any more

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confused1994, Jun 11, 2013.

1. confused1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    HELP

Hi there, I am a typical 18 nearly 19 year old girl! BUT their is one difference is I am not sure if I am streight :confused: I would say I have has my share of "boyfriends" but I have recently been questioning my sexuality :frowning2: can some one help me understand my feelings? :help: any advice will be helpful :frowning2:

2. MerBear

well, You have to give us some details,

How do you feel about girls romantically/sexually?
    Have you had any crushes on girls?

ask yourself the same question about guys.

3. confused1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I have had feelings for girls but thought it may have been a fase and I get a tungly feeling when I see one particular girl but I don't know. I don't fell half of these feelings with guys :confused:

4. MerBear

well, I dont remember feeling that tingly feeling with guys....I mean, I always put this note in my head that maybe i did but i can't remember.

I remember my crushes on girls and getting that "feeling" but i didn't think much of it until now.

well if you are sexually/romantically attracted to girls and guys, you could be bisexual but I can't tell you what your sexuality, only you can. One lesson, I learned.

The way i see it is look who you would want to marry and have a future with more.
    I think, that might help

5. Leutheria

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh, the phase. I feel like about ninety percent of the girls' posts I've seen on here have brought up the phase... I think I remember Flyalone posting about it, ha, and it's been a recurring fear of mine, too. So if you're going through a phase, you're in good company. Try not to worry about the phase thing - if it's a phase, literally all you can do is wait it out. I spent a night trying to get myself to snap out of my "phase," and I just woke up the next morning gayer than ever.

You say you have a tingly feeling for one particular girl... Has this happened with any other girls, or just this one?

6. confused1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks, I wish there was just a wee thing like a switch so u could just put it to the right setting :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: right now my switch seems to be stuck in the middle but possibly leaning more to the girls? Just because I seem to have more feelings for them and one girl I know does keep asking if I am and she will jokingly say that I am and we have a joke about it but I just can't seem to find the answer, :confused:

7. Leutheria

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, this.

8. confused1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    And no just this one girl who is gay but unfortunatly has a girlfriend hmm :confused:

9. MerBear

Ugh, sadly...I've dealt with that. it sucks.
    I think You should go with the flow....God, Im such a hypocrite but i guess, i'ved learned.....You can explore if you want. like explore your feelings and see where they take you.