1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I gay or something else?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Krilky, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, I've been trying to puzzle out my orientation for more than a year and maybe you all can help.
    I'll start with romantic orientation: it's 100% men. I don't know why, and I like women as friends, but definitely guys romantically.
    Sexually, it's a lot more complicated. Let's start with the role I play. I don't know if this is too graphic for this site, hopefully not, if it is, please delete it so I can change it, admins. I'm definitely more excited with the idea of bottoming. I'd just like to have people parts inside of my anus. So there's that. (Could this be any more awkward? I think not.) Now let's move onto other people. I find the "features" of women's bodies very nice. I like breasts and butts. I like male bodies, but not as much. But then in terms of the face, I like men a lot more. Finally, sex organs. I would never want to have sex with a vagina, but I like penis a lot.

So there it is, the depravity of my orientation. Would you say I'm gay? Bisexual leaning towards gay? Bisexual? Or have I been misthinking all of this, and am I just straight? Thanks!

2. Seraph

Ahem :icon_wink
    Honestly, I'm gay but I still check out those two things sometimes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.
    Obviously.

Here, my friend, you just answered your own question.
    You should check out the "kinsey scale" to find out more intriguing stuffs, that would definitely help you to figure this out. :grin:.

3. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would say that too, but then if I'm at the beach or something, I'd much rather look at the women than the men. So what does that mean?

4. Seraph

Let's go a bit deeper into this.
    What do you think when you look at them?
    For me, I enjoy the beauty of the human shape, so even though I don't have any fantasy about a woman body, sometime I just look at them because I think they're nice :thumbsup:

Only you can understand yourself, you just need to experience going out with someone and see if you're comfortable being with them or not.