1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just two more question to finish this all.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by unknown17050, Jun 12, 2013.

1. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Is being nervous around the opposite sex mean that it could be you are actually homosexual, or is that just something idiots say just to make fun of other people? Because I have gotten nervous around them alot but also sexually aroused by them as well. I of course have found it easier to talk to some men but I never got aroused by them at all though.

Are fantasies of same sex people (random people in my case, sometimes people I know) regardless of weather they turn you on or not (they don't in my case) mean something or is it a sign of curiosity since I have never been with a woman and it is me keeping my mind open?

2. MerBear

No being nervous around the opposite sex does not mean your homosexual.
    and fantasies ...do you mean dreams? or daydreams?

3. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Day dreams mostly. I so far never had an actual DREAM DREAM of another man, but I figured why not help the ones who might be interested.

4. MerBear

well it could just be curiousity but dont put too much thought into it.
    Real attractions are the ones that matter really.

I daydream about the same sex. being with a girl, loving her ect....but that's not important....what's important is my attraction to them in real life.

5. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Well, I guess that settles it right there, I am most likely a Demi-Sexual or Hetero-Romantic Asexual, despite me not being with a woman before in my life, I do know for fact I find cuddling, kissing, and other romantic things other than sex much more enjoyable.

6. Taiko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I wouldn't think about this too much.

You're first question is completely normal I think based on talking to people. :slight_smile:

Also, everyone has different fantasies...the odd ones out may not indicate anything about your sexuality.

I wouldn't worry yourself over this...but from an outside perspective, it seems you like girls. :slight_smile: If maybe your attractions change, then they'll change. :wink:

7. MerBear

There you go. If haven't been with girls at all but i know that i like them because i am attracted to them, i've had crushes with them and i would want a future with one.

good luck :slight_smile:

8. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thank you all, best of luck to you all very much. :slight_smile:

9. No, it means the exact opposite.

10. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So I recently heard and read something somewhere that nervousness around women can be sign of latent homosexuality as it is a feeling given because you don't feel comfortable with them, I personally do find myself still sexually aroused by women and find them very much attractive and I do have some female friends and sometimes do feel a slight boner when I hug them (if they allow) and such, but my guy friends however I do not get nervous around but do not get sexually attracted to them; but I find it easier to talk to them because alot of them are a little more relatable. They say that mostly because of age being an issue and whatnot.