1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

really confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by thatsit01, Jun 12, 2013.

1. thatsit01

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, hi. I have posted here before but I'm so confused and I need some help. I broke up with my boyfriend recently cause even though I like him I didn't feel attracted to him and I was scared that if I ignored it and just kept going it would be harder to break up later. And I'm feeling really bad about this cause I wasn't totally honest with him in why I was breaking up with him and now everyone keep questioning me in why I did it and I never answer it cause I'm scared. I came to realize that I don't feel attracted to boys. It's like whenever I look at any boy I'm just pointing facts like "he's cute" "he's beautiful" but I don't feel anything. So I started questioning myself and thought I could be a lesbian, but I don't know if I feel attracted to girls too and I don't know what to think or do.

Can someone help me or something? please

2. vrrml

only you an tell that, but realizing that i was just noticing whether guys were attractive rather than actually being attracted to them was one of the first things that made me wonder too. you don't need to know right now anyway, so just give yourself time and maybe see how you feel when you see a cute girl.

3. smokey-knows-all

you'd be lesbian if you're attracted to girls not guys. itl take some time to figure out so just go with things and see where they lead you

4. thatsit01

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know and it's just that I don't think I feel attracted to girls either. I always pay more attention to girls like in a movie or tv show and these things, and sometimes I do wish I could go into a relationship with some girl and see what happens but I don't know if I'm just confused and twisting things like "I don't feel attracted to boys so maybe I'm attracted to girls"