1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im pretty sure I am bi.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Xenomorphjackal, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Xenomorphjackal

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hai there, I am here to just reaffirm my belief that I am bi or atleast pansexual. So, I am happily in a relationship with my lovely male mate. BUT! I have always been curious or atleast I know I have attraction to females. I never actually tried to go out for a female and I probably won't because once again I love my relationship with my current lover. Mind you, I do happily appreciate and love the female body. Also, I believe if I did try to go for a female I would be ridiculously shy. Like, really, really shy. Im more of a monogamous type and I won't hop from male to female like some promiscuous minx (Not that I will deny swingers their joy and delight.). So, I ask you what you think of my situation. Cus, I do see myself cuddling with a girl and relaxing with her with some kisses. But, like I said. I like my current man and I wouldn't want to get out of the relationship to test the theory or firm belief. -Shrugs.- I heard people have to experiment to affirm they are bi but I don't know about that. Well, I am up for your answers! :3

2. Milhouse

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know that I'd buy that 'need to experiment' line. I don't think you have to actually have done something to know that you're going to probably like it, especially what with today's wonderfully full internet erotica scene that leaves virtually nothing to the imagination, lol. I mean, I'm sure plenty of people on here have always had a fairly solid sexual orientation and were able to identify it without the need for much or any experimentation to prove that they're wrong.

I do hear you on the moral dilemma it raises with your current lover. That's something I'm afraid of for myself. I'm primarily turned on by other men and now find it easier and more of a turn on to picture myself waking up with another man, living with another man, etc. However, I have also felt some attraction and even crushes on a few girls. I'm just really selective and I'm not sure how sexual it is. I really want to be monogamous, but the fact that I might swing both ways does have me a bit concerned about my ability to do so.

Perhaps you should start seeing a relationship counselor? It doesn't necessarily have to be the two of you actually going in together, but perhaps just tell someone about your desires so that you can explore the feelings a bit further and determine what you can or should do in your case.

Perhaps there's something in your current relationship that's bugging you or provoking thoughts of looking elsewhere? Perhaps it's a personality trait you are somehow seeking that you don't have with your present lover? Could having a friend who possess said trait(s), but that you don't get sexual with, be a fulfilling compromise?

Anyhow, just my thoughts.

#2 Milhouse, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013