1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning myself, Please help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by nowawallflower, Jun 13, 2013.

1. nowawallflower

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi there

I'm a 19 year old student living in the UK, and have always thought I was straight. I have only ever been with men, and for the most part have enjoyed it both sexually and emotionally. I have always however been incredibly open and supportive of gay people, and have never understood the need to differentiate between gay and straight - in my mind it's all the same. A few of my friends find this odd, but have always accepted it.

Over the past few months, I have found myself thinking more and more about my sexuality, and have come to the conclusion that I would love to experiment with a woman, and to see what It is like, and if it's for me. I however have no way of going about this, as I do not want to openly question my sexuality with my friends, and they are all fairly close minded. I attend a very small university, with no support groups, and i really don't want to have to stigma attached with sexual uncertainty.

I find myself becoming increasingly attracted to many female celebrities, and I definitely find the thought of sex with a woman arousing, but I have no way of finding out if it is just a fantasy in my head, or if I will feel the same way in real life.

Any advice/guidance/support is greatly appreciated, please help to give me some ideas of what to do, thank-you so much

2. Epiphany101

Australia, perhaps I'll reveal more....Later. ;)
    Ever thought of secretly going to a gay bar in the city? Perhaps this will allow you the chance to experiment with your sexuality?