1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Usual Problem + Mental Problem = Too Much!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LittleProblem, Jun 14, 2013.

1. LittleProblem

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey, I'm a young girl and I just became a member here, because I thought it might help talking to some people, who'd somewhat know what it's like ... ya know, when one is unsure about it all.

I'm only 18, and I know that's young and that many find out much later too ... but I'm just so frustrated! Some days I can look at girls and feel nothing at all. Other days, girls are SO hot and pretty!! And sometimes guys are all bulgy and hairy (okay they are hairy all the time, but I will get to that in a bit) and some days they are so attractive too! However, it changes from day to day with me, and sometimes I like both and sometimes just one, and I'm guessing many have that problem in here, from time to time, right?

However my real problem may be, that for some reason, I've found that hair (body hair: legs, much hair on the arms, ... everywhere that isn't on the head actually) makes me uncomfortable, and sometimes downright disgusted. I know that makes no sense at all, and I don't know when it started! :frowning2: It's so bad that I pluck myself of hair and shave all the time myself :frowning2: I'm getting help for that soon, but I think that the reason I may have the uncertainty I have is because of that, but I still react to girls, and I don't even know if I like guys at all. I like the upper-half, but the under-part ... that depends very much on the day :/ Girls are just ... they are soft, and smell nice (most of the time) and shave (most of the time) and I can just get so frustrated, cuz I just don't know what I like, and having 3 dreams in two weeks with girls doesn't help at all! The first was trying out kissing and such, the other I don't recall really and today I dreamt I was being married to a girl, and I was the one going down the ail, like, I was the dude in the relationship O__o That chocked me a lot, for some reason ... that, and the girl I was gonna marry, is an old classmate, that I was friends with years ago, but I barely know today. How fucked up is that?! :frowning2:

... Sorry for long post; when I start, it's hard to stop again :frowning2:

2. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I think what it is, is that you want to be the woman in the relationship. Meaning stereo-typically, you want to be the one taken care of.

3. LittleProblem

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hm, I guess that makes sense, but that doesn't really get me any closer to finding out what I'm into thou :slight_smile: