1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here is my reasoning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by whatsgoinon, Jun 16, 2013.

1. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Straight guys have indescriminate sex with one another just to get a nut off. Because I view this as gross I would have emotions attached to it, meaning I'm gay

---------- Post added 16th Jun 2013 at 02:53 AM ----------

Thoughts? Am I completely off and paranoid. Or have I finally realized the world

2. Juggalo

that was phrased weird. or i'm really tired.

if you identify as straight, and are open to the idea of having sex with a man (but only if there is an emotional attachment), that doesn't mean you're gay. it means you have an open mind.
    my sleep-deprived two cents.

3. Mrcake

That post is very vague. You could be gay or homoromantic or pansexual.

4. AKTodd

Lots of gay guys will have indiscriminate sex with total strangers just to get a nut off. Others require an emotional component whether to have any form of sex at all or before engaging in certain types of sex.

There is no simple line between straight men or gay men on this issue. I think most would say that a straight man would have no interest in having sex with another man in any capacity but things get blurry in practice in many cases.

Todd

5. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well my personal guy friends all hook up indescrimately. After learning of this knowledge they all try to convince me I'm gay so ill join in I guess. This is causing me paranoia as every situation I'm in, I feel being gay has a role in it. Can't sleep or even plan sports

6. Femmeme

Those guys aren't straight. Straight men don't have sex with men, that's kinda the definition of straight.

Being gay has nothing to do with ones level of promiscuity. You are NEVER obligated to hook up with someone regardless of your orientation, sexual history, or for ANY other reason. If you don't want to sleep with someone you don't need a reason or excuse to say no.

7. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Correction: Circumstantial homosexuality, though 'straight' as an identity could mean anything, really. The guys who say, 'it's not gay if we don't look each other in the eyes' or 'if we don't kiss, it doesn't count' aren't fooling anyone; they just want to keep that image and/or are in deep denial. There's this idea that for some that if you're only sexually attracted to men, but not emotionally, you're not gay (homosexual).

@OP You shouldn't feel pressured to do anything you're not comfortable with. Find new friends?