1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward after spooning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by pisces1987, Jun 16, 2013.

1. pisces1987

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Me and my friend are living in the same room and sleep in the same bed. We've been like this for almost a year now. One night was different. Both of us woke up to an alarm clock sound and found ourselves in a sleeping position with her wrapped around my arms, me as the big spoon. She moved my hand immediately the moment she felt my hand on her stomach. I, too was surprised how we ended up spooning. I thought that was the most awkward morning I had in my entire life. I don't know what she's thinking. I'm not even sure what I really felt about it. I was actually embarrassed but on the other hand I thought the spooning felt great. We still talk but it's really awkward now. We tried to act normal but still awkward and we never talked about what happened last night. The thing is, I think I'm starting to feel some kind of an attraction to her. I don't know how this all started. I'm just kind of worried maybe things will never be the same between us after. What do you guys think what my friend's thought about what the spooning? Do you think she liked it too? BTW, we're both straight. But after what happened and after realizing that I felt something after we spooned, I don't know anymore.

2. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    She moved your hand to where?

I used to share the bed with a cousin when we went overthere, cause my parents had the spare room and we ended up spooning sometimes, but it has no meaning. He moved my hand away when I put it on a sensitive place, but it´s just those kind of things that happen when you are half asleep or asleep.
    I wouldn´t worry. It´s not that awkward. It´s not something that would keep her away from you or anything.
    I think just about everybody likes spooning, I don´t think it would be special to her.

We can´t guess if she liked it in that way or not, we can´t know what she wants, thinks, or wishes for.
    You can, if you ask her the things you want to find out.
    If she is a friend and sharing the room and bed, I should think you can talk about your incertainty about your sexuality and such?