1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some days I feel gay, others not so much

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lawRAWR, Jun 18, 2013.

1. lawRAWR

For example, one day I may feel no attraction to guys at all, then another day I will. However, it always seems as if I do have an attraction to girls, but with guys it changes all the time.

Some may argue it's due to my age? I'm not so sure... :shrug: :help:

#1 lawRAWR, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  2. chrisJ

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I understand what you mean. Except for me its different. I am always attracted to guys but sometimes very rarely, i think i am attracted to girls and others times i am not.

3. NightGrazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am going through the exact same thing at the moment, sometimes I am positive I am gay and other time I start thinking about guys again, even though I could never really see myself in a permanent relashonship with them. It's all so confusing! :/

4. LetMeBeThatIAm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It changes for me, too. That's why I put "bisexual" because it's the closest label that fits me--even though the label suggests an equal attraction to both sexes. So I wouldn't say the not-knowing/changing is due to your age. Right now, I could see myself with either a man or a woman...but I'm leaning towards woman.

5. Martjain

Sexuality and IMO bisexuality can be very fluid. I for example always feel attraction towards males, but towards females less often.

6. LetMeBeThatIAm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Very true. And, forgive me, but I have to ask: What is "IMO?" I'm a bit new to some of the lingo.

7. cfoster59

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    IMO means 'In My Opinion'.

8. flymetothemoon

I think that's probably pretty normal. Sexuality is fluid, so you might be bisexual but leaning more toward gay, and the amount you feel attracted to each gender might vary day to day and that's okay. For instance, for me, I am always attracted to my fiancee who is a female, and I am often attracted to other females, but some days I find men attractive as well. Other days, I can't remember what it is I every found attractive about men, and I think that's fine. I don't like to give myself a hard and fast label because I think it IS very fluid, and you may find that is true for you too.