1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yup.....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crazy, Jun 18, 2013.

1. crazy

(MY English and grammar sucks) (haters gonna hate)
    CONFUSING MAY OCCUR

how i see people they act like ants.... they see something and they go CRRAaazzyyyy..... kinda funny and educational

Note: not complaining just something i found out.

Note: I'm starting to talk to people but whatever i say its just boring, i don't like being boring. i have a social issue i guess.

Note: Everyone knows me including my neighborhood, neighbors, ice cream man, the bitch who stole my sandwich and maybe the niggards at south....and out loud people?

Note: i know when my gf lies and cries of lies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: kinda funny XD

Smoke weed everyday!

:eusa_doh::eusa_booh:starwars::shrug::help: <---- ive been doing this lately

SO...... i think i might be a type of a homosexual. ever since after high school I've been hearing voices... more of a conversational voices from school campuses and public that refers to me. (im used to it now) Just by looking at my past there was some homo stuff that ive done and today. for example when i was 6 or something. i was at my friends house he was young as well. i was in his living room and we were both watching tv. Then suddenly we just both make out.... i mean he started i didn't want to so i just went with the flow. ( i didn't know what we were doing) since then nothing has changed since then until after high school.

How im living today there women hygenies instead some men hygeins. the hygienists are dove, women shave, hand soap, dish women soap and more. that spooked me noticing i have these hygeinies so i started to buy some men hygenis. I also have clothing of thin shirts. (i just wear them cause i just do ) And my face look like someone dumped on it.

im in a relation ship. supposably my gf loves me so much. but i dont kinda bealive that. i think shes HAS been cheating with me every since we both meet. She looked gay (appearance) red flanos, very short hair, hair color was fucked up when we first meet. She also said that she kissed her Best friend. I said thats kinda cool but she said she was all wtf?.

As of today if im gay....how i see gay if i were gay. i wouldn't date or have sex with a guy. ill be friends with both gender and accept my self being alone i guess...maybe have sex with a female :slight_smile: .

Also i found our there was a type of homosexual named pan sexual..... strange because my gf calls me a pan....? i thought it meant pussy ass nigga.... sounds the same i guess?

so my issue is if im bi?????

also if i think of gay i think of sin... i have no religion..... or i think i do. might be catholic.

Note: my computer of wi-fi connection may be hacked. so anyone can she my shit through there computer.... that's why i don't do shit much ...... eh

(!)If you laughing at this have this smile(!!) :roflmao:........ or this one :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: idk (!)