1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think my gf is straight.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ladyneko13, Jun 20, 2013.

1. ladyneko13

:tears:im completely crazy for my gf (who says she's bi) , but i dont think she's attracted to me. shes awkward and fumbly when we kiss, and she tries to avoid kissing at all costs. she wont hold hands w\ me in public and when we ....um... get intimate, i always go down on her. should i just tell her we should see other people?

2. EverythingWeBecome

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    why don't you just sit down and talk with her about it?ask her why she acts like that.How long have you been together?If its been a short time since you got together then she might feel a bit anxious about your relationship.
    Also she may not like public display of affection.
    As for getting intimate,she may have a reason for not doing the same thing.

Talk to her about all these stuff and don't let her slip away from the talk she might be scared to tell you so you have to be supportive to her problems.

3. GayJay

If you haven't been together long then yeah she may just be anxious about the relationship
    It could be that she does like you a lot so kissing you makes her nervous
    Although she is bi, has she been with many girls before? If she hasn't it could be a few things;
    -She may not be used to being with a girl
    -She might not like public display of affection
    -She could feel awkward about showing shes a lesbian in public, some people aren't ready for it yet if there not out to everyone/newly out
    -She might have not been down on many people before, and has performance anxiety
    -Or she simply might not like going down on people, hence why shes only using her hands so to speak, some people do just dislike that even though they are into girls

It might not be any of these things but i think you should think about other options first rather than jumping to the conclusions she's straight.
    Probably the best thing to do about it is to sit down and talk with her about it, and tell her you having some doubts of if she truly wants to be with you/ likes you the same way. So you want to talk before you get the wrong idea in your head.
    I'm sure she will be able to explain herself