1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finger test

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by worldtraveler, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Apparently there is a gay finger test (ill let you guys search it up so I don't have to explain) and now I'm really paranoid.
    So I just discovered this and now that Ive been questioning myself for awhile tested i decided to test it out and my left hand's index finger is definently longer than my ring while my right (I'm a righty) my ring finger is slightly longer (though close). I guess I don't know if this confirms that I'm gay or not but was wondering what anyone else thinks about this test and if there are any confrimations of its authenticity? Thoughts?

2. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The title of this post made me giggle. :lol:

No, there's really no proof that this links to people being gay or not. Yes it's common for gay men and transwomen to have this trait, but what this actually signifies is you have a lot of estrogen in your system. That's why people say gay men have this trait. :slight_smile:

3. Haha did not think that one out well...(!)

Alright thanks for your opinion :slight_smile:

4. FreeFlow9917

Tbh don't look to it, my index is a little longer than ring on the right hand. On my left hand my ring is longer than index finger, and im gay, soo yeah don't look to it.

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Doubt it means anything. My ring finger's slightly longer than my index, for the record. If that signals or means anything for me, as a transman, no idea. :wink:

6. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    this is not true -__-

7. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

The "finger test" is complete nonsense, at least as far I can tell.

As a young teen, I used to use this silliness to assure myself that I was straight. My fingers are all pretty long relatively, but both of my ring fingers are clearly longer than my index fingers- seriously, it's not even close. If the finger test is accurate, then I really have no explanation for why I enjoy sucking dick so much...:eek:

8. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is total nonsense @ Rakkaus :grin: Because apparently and according to the test, I'm not gay. But I'm 100% sure that I am. I will admit that I was disappointed when I found out that I was not gay, but seriously, I don't think the length of my fingers dictate my feelings for women. If you know how you truly feel then that's all that matters, disregard those crazy tests. However, they are quite entertaining.

9. xxMMxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Does this mean I can't be gay anymore:icon_sad:, I still feel pretty gay.