1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay or bi

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mikey34, Jun 25, 2013.

1. mikey34

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Very confused , i have an issue calling myself bi. Really strange because i used to have an issue calling myself gay. It took a ton of self talk. Every once in a while i find myself looking at a hot blonde woman. I do have to admit that I am more strongly attracted to men when it comes to sex. In a relationship i honestly cant see myself with either one. So basically what am i gay or bi , bi seems alot more confusing to me than being gay. Do all people have attraction to both its just that if its stronger with men then you are gay or if its stronger with women then straight or bi . It took alot for me to accept being gay feels kinda weird to backpeddle

2. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

If you have "sexual" feelings for girls, then yeah, bi would be more accurate. What I mean by sexual is that when you see that hot blonde, she makes you horny and you think about doing x-rated things to her lol. However, when you see a hot blonde chick and only "admire" her beauty, then you're probably gay. Sometimes we confuse "aesthetic attraction" with "sexual attraction." Once you realize the difference, then you won't be confused anymore.

No, not all people are attracted to both. I am not sexually attracted to girls in one way shape or form. I don't understand how someone can have such an overwhelming attraction to one gender and very weak to the other. It makes no sense. I do understand having a strong attraction to both, but a "slight" preference towards one.

3. mikey34

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    its a slight prefrence , no erection plus during my denial yrs i programmed myself to think that way

4. rjrh20

I would have to agree with cm81990, if you are not sexually attracted to women than I would say you are gay rather than bi.

5. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

You really didn't answer those questions whether or not you "feel" sexually attracted to girls. Don't focus solely on erection. I was real good at "programming" myself to think I was actually attracted to girls and would use any excuse to support it (e.g. random erection over one). Denial can be powerful.