1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is that really a normal thing?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by unknown17050, Jun 27, 2013.

1. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I of course am starting to come out of the questioning phase now; HOPEFULLY for good (Hopefully, I am seriously trying to no longer question) and from what I can tell; I am Hetero-something; but most likely Hetero-Demisexual or Hetero-Romantic Asexual, I did it through imagining myself with a man and having gay sex with him and did not get aroused by it at all. I tried it then with a woman and got aroused. But I will ask this one thing; during the questioning phase I noticed that when I was like a little kid, I was sort of, "Anti-Woman" not really sexist or anything but just sort of closer to the man-dane thing when some kids were like; "Boys/Girls rule and Boys/Girls Drool" and what not. I figured that this was normal for all and whatnot, but I read an article online that pretty much said that kids who act out on that sort of thing could grow up to come out and be a potential homosexual. I can see the minimal logic behind it but not fully agree with it, but begs to question really, do you guys think this to be true or what?

2. LD579

Well... Technically it's true. Kids who want to fly purple airplanes through a green sky can also grow up to realize that they're gay. Kids who eat 3.48 watermelons every 6.73 days could grow up to realize that they're gay. I think you see where I'm going with this.

In short, I think that claim is unsubstantiated and such. I don't think it's true at all, anymore than those odd things I've written above.

3. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Had to read through the whole thing to realize you were being sarcastic. :lol:

4. LD579

What are you talking about? I'm dead serious. =D

5. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I meant saying it's true and what else means kids can also be gay signs. :lol: