1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! Can't tell if i'm gay.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by P0tat0xeat3r, Jun 27, 2013.

1. P0tat0xeat3r

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been "str8" for the first 10 years of my life.But at age 11 I started to get attracted to men. Its not like bi tho. It's like mood swings. In other words, 1 second, i will be more str8
    and later i would be more gay. That is the easy way to say it but help because i am very confused. BTW i live in a liberal democrat family so thank god for that if i am gay. That's it and help me plz. I hope i am posting this in the right place cause i'm new.

2. arturoenrico

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't stress. Take your time to figure this out. If your family is liberal, maybe they would be open to you talking to a therapist or counselor if you feel confused, to help clarify your thoughts when feelings. Sexuality can be confusing. I'm not sure what you mean by mood swings, but if you feel that way, it would be an even better idea to talk to someone supportive and experienced. Take care. Youre in the right place.

3. Candace

Have you considered going to a counselor? They can help you delve into the root of this problem.

You're definitely in the right place, bruh. That's what's EC's purpose is. :slight_smile:

4. ChristianHipstr

At first I was the same, then I just liked a side of guys with girls, then both, now maybe some girls but pretty much guys.. So it may go back to straight, it may stop at bi, or go full gay. Just don't fight it, let your feelings take their course.
    It will clear up, but takes a while. Im still going through it too. And Chevere is correct, this is the place to be :slight_smile:

5. orangeyskies

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wasn't sure for a while. It just needed time for me.