1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and Lost, Help me :(

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Looking4Me, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Looking4Me

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi so i'm 17 years old girl, and have never had a boyfriend and the thought that i may be gay hit me earlier this year, but now im just confused i've never been attracted to anyone and i don't think i know what it feels like to be attracted to someone so i may have been already but didnt no, when i see a girl i automatically look at her chest i can't help this i don't think it arouses me but i can't stop looking i don't know what being in love or having a crush or fancying someone feels like, and the thought of sex with both genders appeals to me this may be to much information but the thought of two lesbians excited me more than a man and a women or two men, and i'm just really confused and lost and scared that i will never be happy or know how anything feels or who i am, please help me
    Am i gay?

2. Snyder

I'll start by establishing the premise of what you said and go from there. You have never been physically attracted to a person but are still capable of being sexually aroused. Sound like you're probably a- or demi- sexual to me. This of course doesn't mean that you can never fall on love and be happy if you are. It just means that you need to find love on an emotional, not sexual level. Lastly I think it's very unlikely that you're gay if you've never been attracted to anyone.

3. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey, you might fall in love with a girl. Nothing wrong with that. Do you think you might be bi?