1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two loves

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by troubledbeauty, Jul 1, 2013.

1. troubledbeauty

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi New friends. I have come here for help!!! I have always known I was bi. I have frequently been the girl others go to to experiment with. I suppose I have also always been mire attracted to females also. However, I am engaged to an amazing man who I love. We had an open relationship for about two years. In the last six months I became close with. Lesbian I met off the website we were using. It was fun at first, but we fell in love fast. My life is forever changed bc of her. We shared an intimacy I have never shared with a man. Because of that, I am lost. I ended the open relationship bc I realized it was doing more harm than good. I have stopped talking to her bc it became a "him or me" situation. But I can't get over her. At least I have yet to in the last month. And I fear I will never share that emotion with someone again. And I have been questioning how gay I might be since. I don't think I have ever wanted someone more. Do I try to move forward with my wedding or call it off?:tears:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally think you should hold off on getting married until you are sure about what you want. It isn't fair to your fiancé or yourself to go into something knowing you are perhaps not whole heartedly wanting it like they are. I know right now ignoring and trying to repress the feelings you have might seem like a good idea and although I have never been in that situation myself I have seen so many times hear on EC people who tried to ignore the fact they might be gay got married and then found themselves in a worse situation years later. I am not saying that would happen to you but surely it is better to sort it out now than have to deal with it in the future.

3. troubledbeauty

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  4. phoenixverde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree with the advice above.

I am a lesbian who is married to a man. I feel so trapped.

5. troubledbeauty

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    @phoenix Verde

Did you always know?

6. Aster Tataricus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with SilverHalo.

Umm Does it really matter if you like guys or girls more? In the end it only matters with whom your most happiest with :slight_smile: Life goes by so fast, and you really can't waste time regretting any decisions you might have made. Like other members have said. Give it some time. Spend some time with your Fiancé, and spend some time with the woman you've met. Then decide what feels best in your heart, and always try to be honest with yourself and others.

I wish you a lot of success!

7. Grrrr331

I personally think you should postpone the wedding until you felt really sure about who you want you to be with. Dont be rash bc you dont want to feel extremely regret later and hurt ur marriage and life.

8. lowkey

lowkey Guest

First off, open relationships do not work. Second off, you need to talk with your boyfriend because your doing him an amazing disservice as a partner, also you need him as an outlet.

Imo, I would not get married, that's an enourmous pressure itself. One shouldn't have these doubts before ruining the other persons life.

Also I think a professional therapist would be the best route. When it comes down to it, you need to wait, communicate, n try not to feel pressured