1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with my mom..

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by thelesbian15, Apr 18, 2014.

1. thelesbian15

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so when i came out, my mom was extremely supportive and she loved my girlfriend and all that. Buut, when i started wanting to buy guys jeans and such at the store, she didnt like the idea to much. She actually hated it. She started calling me a stupid dyke and things like that. Obviously, that didnt make me feel very good, so i started wearing my girlyer clothes again. Basically, my question is, how can i convince her to let me wear what i want and not judge me..? :bang:

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Two questions: How old are you and what can she do to you if you don't give in?

I'd say you've got 2 options. You either just wear what you like when she's not around or you go in and basically just ignore her and wear what you want.

3. thelesbian15

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im 15 and Im not fully aware of what she can do to me.. And shes actually taken my guy clothes and donated them behind my back.

4. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow, she went all batshit crazy for buying guys jeans.

Are there any part time jobs you can find at 15 years old, just to save a bit of money away?

5. thelesbian15

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ive got a job. but anytime i buy something for myself she takes it and does something to it.:***:

6. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Save it away, so if need be, it can go towards moving out ASAP. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 19th Apr 2014 at 03:27 PM ----------

Also, are you planning to go to college?

7. anonym

anonym Guest

Buy stuff, hide it, take it with you if you're going to stay over at a friends, wear it, change before you get home. Your mum will be non the wiser :grin:

8. Butterfly72

Wow at 15 you should be able to wear what you like? Sorry your mum is being like this, it must be very confusing for you. On one hand she accepted you coming out but her behaviour is like she hasn't.