1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to Figure it All Out

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by bi2me, Jul 23, 2014.

1. bi2me

Hi everyone,
    I'm brand new here. I'm about to turn 36. Had some experience with girls as a teen, but as I became more interested in my boyfriend (now husband), I stopped that. I had come to think of myself as straight (or bi curious), but after spending a lot of time with my high school best friend (and first experience) this weekend on a vacation with our husbands and other friends, realized that I still have a very special place in my heart for her.

So, I guess I am bi, but in a committed marriage (and very happy there), but wishing I would have figured this all out a bit earlier. I've got two awesome kids. Just trying to figure out life. :slight_smile:

2. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Hey welcome to EC, and hope you enjoy it on here. Sound like she's probably one of your exceptions but hey what do I know:s Anyhow have a blessed day:slight_smile:

3. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! It's a pleasure to meet you :smilewave. Please feel free to ask questions and give commentary as they are both highly valued here on this site. For you especially, this place is perfect. There's an entire section dedicated to people in your case. I suggest that you check out the LGBT Later in Life and/or the Sexuality sections. :slight_smile:

4. scared32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey welcomr, I can relate to what you are saying

5. lovely lesbian

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  7. Vampire

Hello and welcome to EC! I hope you'll have an awesome time here and don't worry about tagging yourself. You are who you are and you're perfect that way. :slight_smile: (*hug*)

Lots of love,
    Andy