1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your earliest memory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mangotree, Jul 24, 2014.

1. mangotree

What is your earliest memory?

Mine is being 5 years old, visiting a neighbouring primary school, the teacher asks "what is the first day of the week?", my hand shot up (wanting to answer), the teacher points to me and I say "Monday". The teacher says, "That's wrong, it's Sunday".
    I think that was the first time someone made me feel dumb as well.

2. person57

Mine was when I was 3 years old turning 4 in a couple days and I was going to see my cousins. It was on the 4th of July and my birthday is July 6 so yeah :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I was 3 and in the hospital cause of a serious appendicitis.
    I can remember my aunt visited me and gave me a painting book or whatever this is called to keep me busy. And I remembered there was a moveable table with loads of yoghurt on it.:grin:

4. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    5, my parents asking how old i was

5. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I was 3 or 4 in preschool, I can only remember talking with another child and him having a cat.
    Very fuzzy.

6. returningflame

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lol thats kinda funny xD

My earliest memory is birth and being in the womb.

You think im joking.

7. Dashton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a lot of memories as an infant in my crib with my glowworm.

8. Candace

I was 2 years old at a party, and I had gone into this person's house and stared at their ceiling fans and their giant ceiling that went up three stories. My mom came in and dragged me back outside since she was looking for me.

9. lowkey

lowkey Guest

earliest memory was a nightmare. my nightmare was that my old female bus driver, filled up the entire bus with a swimming pools worth of shit up to my neck from her ass that was in liquid form and it smelt like the seats on a school bus and it was punishment for speaking back with a 'fresh mouth' aint that a fucked up first memory? damnn lol

10. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

My earliest memories are from before I learned english. When I started talking I tried to start my own language, but it didn't catch on. I wonder why. I remember laying down in my crib listening to music, but I couldn't understand the words. I thought it sounded beautiful though.

11. PurpleGrey

Mine's kinda ironic. My first memory is waking up one morning, about three years old, and realizing I had absolutely no memory of anything whatsoever. I woke up on the couch, too. Not that it's relevant. Didn't recognize my parents or my house or anything.

It was freaky.

12. Going to the fridge to get something to eat when I was two. Basically, my earliest memory was eating :slight_smile:

13. jahow95

I have quite a lot of memories from before I was 3 years old, when we moved house. I don't know when the earliest was, but there are so many I think it's likely I was a 1 year old at the time of some of them.

14. stormborn

drinking lemonade and playing a game with my nanny on our back porch.

15. QueerQueen

I think I was about 5 years old and I was with my mom, we were in our backyard of my first home and there was a swing set that I would always play on. Anyway the memory is of my mom pushing me on the swing. Can't remember whether it was a baby swing or not so I'm not too sure how old I was, but I was definitely a child.

16. AlexTheGrey

It's kinda hard to distinguish which is my first memory, since they all happened in the same place at roughly the same time. I remember sleeping on giant (to me) stuffed koala. I remember throwing a polka-dotted stuffed animal down stairs, going to get it and doing it all over again. I also remember getting my pinky smashed in a door.

17. Hexagon

France, the eiffel tower. Later that day, nearly falling out of the top of a ferris wheel. I was two or there abouts.

18. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was still in a crib when we lived in California and there was an earthquake. I remember the rumbling of the house and the fact that I was moving in my crib. I then started crying and my parents came running. Ahh the power young kids have over adults:badgrin:

19. Aquacielo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was around 6/7 years old when my gramps took me to a cliff full of cotton trees just in time when they were about to pop open, I remember the wonderful view from up the cliff when the wind started blowing; sending pieces of cotton flying up in the air :grin: aw damn I miss my grandpa now

20. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was about 6 weeks short of my 3rd birthday. We were at my aunt's house and I remember all the adults throwing rocks into the swimming pool and diving in after them. I remember thinking that it looked like fun in the water--so I jumped in. Someone saw me go in and fished me out, obviously, but I still remember the sensation of water in my nose, and I still won't go under the water without pinching my nose shut.