1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invisibility

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Jul 26, 2014.

1. kem

kem

I think you would also have to be nude to be fully invisible.

2. Hexagon

It could also affect your clothing, though.

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Would become a vagabond because I can sneak into nice places and sleep without fear of attack. Would probably travel a lot. Use it to hide from my boss at work too :>

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

When we become invisible, does it only include what we have on, or anything we touch? For example, if I pick up a rock, will the rock become invisible, or will people just see a floating rock?

I should probably quit asking questions, and respond, LOL.

Well, the first thing I would do is, mess around. Nothing serious, probably go invisible-visible in front of my mirror, to see how it looked. After this, I would be very tempted to drive my car, just to freak people out. However, there is going to come a point where, my sense of morals are going to be challenged, due to this newly obtained ability...

... and this is where it would get interesting.

I've mentioned several times before, I wasn't an enjoyable person to be around, several years ago. I was rude, cruel, and vindictive. I've been able to overcome these fairly well, though it took some time and a lot of effort, and have become a much better person for it. However, the temptation to revisit, and perhaps outdo, past deeds, would be a very heavy factor on my mind.

That said, I would consider infiltrating houses, just to have a look around, and see what folks had. I would be taunted by the fact, being able to become invisible, I could find people and toy with them. If I wasn't able to resist these temptations, and indulging in these actions, then, it is only logical to assume I would slide down that slippery slope, sabotaging the progress I've made these past several years, pushing myself more and more, and totally burying who I am for who I was.

I'm not quite where I want to be, where I can absolutely trust myself, with that type of power. Sure, I can trust myself in some degrees with power or authority, but something less than absolute; I'm still a work in progress.

5. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

It would make my midnight snack heists 100% easier.

*cupboard opens making a slight noise*
    Mom: Who's there?!
    Me: *quietly snacking on cookie triumphantly*

6. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

i would steal red lobster lobsters with kaiser. they would juat see a lobster flying around the place and be like "whoa haha what?"

7. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh shit, a floating lobster, shoot first ask questions later. *pulls out gun* BANG, oh shit I just killed me an invisible person, well atleast I won't have trouble hiding the body, remember thug rule # 3 no body, no murder. :roflmao:

#27 CandyKing, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  8. TrueColors

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would probably... Set fire to my school. >: D Mwahaha!

#28 TrueColors, Jul 26, 2014
  9. hoodie boy

I would use this ability for the good of humanity.

First, I would fight crime.
    Then I would ride around on a bicycle.
    Then I would become the ultimate creeper.
    Finally, I would pass on my abilities to a new generation of cycling, crime-fighting creepers.

10. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Follow some hot guy around and then aim to fight crime. I could also make loads of money with stealing (from the rich people of course) and magic shows etc. I could also become a spy and get paid loads for that.

11. Hexagon

It affects your body and a very short distance away from it, thus encompassing tight fitting clothing, but only at the time of the invisibility being activated. That would mean anything you picked up would remain visible. Additionally, entire object have to be within the field to become invisible, so it won't make part of the rock invisible.

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would bitch slap homophobic people when they did or said something homophobic.

13. Candace

I'd go spy on the guy that I like, go in and out of the house whenever I wanted to and look at cute guys without fear of them staring back. :grin:

14. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a long list of people I would stalk and steal money from :badgrin: am a good person really:dry:

15. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd hide on a plane and travel the world for free. I'd also walk into my nearest supermarket and take a giant bag full of condoms.

#35 imnotreallysure, Jul 26, 2014
  16. sugarcubeigloo

While invisible?

Scope out new places and then walk around like I know what's going on.

Ride the train for free.

Try to find other people who can do the same thing and remain paranoid the whole time.

Steal food off of other people's plates in resturant so I can try everything out and see what I'd like.

Pretend I'm a ghost.

Walk around naked... Just one to see what it's like to be an exhibitionist... But not really.

Use public restroom without having people talk to me.

Drive a car.

Selfies.

17. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Go out in public naked.