1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you think about the person above

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by joshy the queen, Jun 5, 2014.

1. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Man you ruin my fun I was going for five in a row.

Here have a hug I forgive you, you're awesome (*hug*).

2. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

Awww, the poster above is forgiving. :slight_smile:

If a bit repetitive. *Cleans throat*
    I wonder if I'll still get a hug...

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... you're an enigmatic individual. Not in the sense of being unknown, but being somewhat difficult to pin down. You demonstrate a very wide range of emotions, and thought perception. What is most fascinating about you is, behind all of your wit, your intelligence, and your stances, is this gnawing curiosity as to what you're really thinking, or going through. This keeps people on their toes, but also curiously invested and anxious. You aren't exactly a raging flame of optimism, you're more akin to a glowing warmth, but you aren't necessarily condescending, just to the point. Your wit seems to come from a combination of being well versed, be it in books or self-pursuing knowledge, and various experiences in life. Your intelligence stems from these same areas, but even more so, it seems to stem from an internal desire -- though I'm not quite sure, what that desire is; to do unto the world with example, or to learn from the world by example. Your stances are also very firm, but not absolute. While you are confident in much of your opinions and beliefs, you aren't so foolish as to just dismiss somebody, because they say something, that challenges or is in disagreement, with you. This says, to me, that you are more concerned with the best solutions and the greater benefit, than appeasing your ego, or advancing your reputation... though, let's be honest, it is nice to stroke our egos or be praised for our efforts. I have been wowed and impressed, by your forwardness, and by your insight.

4. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

Wow.

I... I don't know what to say really.

I can't gather the words to write an appropiate, and in-depth description of how you impress me right now.

But I can't let this go unmentioned, so before someone else steps in and robs me of the opportunity (Unless I break the rules of the game), I'd rather just leave this here:

You, Kaiser, have impressed and wowed me as well.
    Right back at you. Your posts (almost - you're not always serious) always provide a deeper level of insight, which I enjoy reading to no end.

That is, by far, the most beautiful and complete description of me anyone ever wrote.

#1024 Black Raven, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... you contribute a nice blend of support and insight to this forum, and that is always welcome, not just here, but in life as well. I get the feeling you hold back a little bit, but you shouldn't. You have a lot of passion and potential, inside, and should let it shine through more! Fuck yeah, son! Embrace the awesome!

6. BornAnew

Kaiser, you are is an insightful and perceptive individual who has a good manner of writing to other people on this forum. You also know how to use the 'bold' font in the correct way and I love your unique font. You also have an excellent signature which is a reference to the golden era of gaming.

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... you are a very optimistic idealist. You see the good in everything, even if the vast majority speak ill of it. This demonstrates strength, but it also opens you up for being hurt. In terms of strength, it is never easy to take a stand against a larger opposition, but you can and have, from things such as Jar Jar Binks to just life in general. It is very inspiring that someone can be so passionately kind. However, living like this, while very liberating and free, leaves you ridiculously open to be targeted, and made to experience pain. To live truly happy, one must be open, but in doing so, they risk being taken advantage of. While I believe you can handle almost anything that happens, to you, due to the displays of kind defiance of yours, it would be inconsiderate for me not to tell you, when walking the path you do, always be prepared for setbacks. Misery may come, heartache might appear, and failure is almost always a given. But take such experiences, analyze and focus on them, then apply their lessons upon your societal armor. Become stronger, become less likely to fall the next time, so that the time you would have spent healing, is spent loving.

8. tulipinacup

I think I've said everything about you but I don't think that's enough:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I love everything what you post here and : I do think you give one of the most eloquent posts on this particular thread and it sometimes make other people feel intimidated by you (I was too) but I don't think that's where you're going for because you are a very thoughtful individual.

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... you're a very handsome young man. If I had never seen you before, and saw you on the streets, I'd be very impressed by you. Of course, that would only be temporary, and I'd go immediately to seeing how you carry yourself. I find those who walk with some pep in their step, are very attractive. And speaking of attractive, I love how honest you can be with yourself, especially here, and it makes for an enjoyable experience. You have definitely given me reasons to think, and to smile, and for those I thank you!

10. idream

idream Guest

Kaiser, you're somebody I want to be...

11. RandomMatt

From what I've seen of you around these parts, you're pretty chill and easy-going :wink:

12. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Mm. Thank you, darling. That... is one of the more piercing compliments I've ever received, and I do appreciate it.

However, don't knock yourself. You have the power, to be the very person you desire. Never give up on yourself, my dear!

I Think... you're someone with a sense of humor. You tend to be very simplistic in your responses, until they involve matters of attraction or emotion, at which point the flood gates open. You come off as very likeable, but you're hiding behind your likeability, from the realities of life and, perhaps, even from your own opinion. There is nothing wrong with this, we all do it, but we -- and I say we, because I tend to do this as well -- need to learn to rely, on others, who genuinely do care for and about us, or whom want to. We can't always hope that a quick quirk or a soothing joke can save the day, or resolve the issue, as much as we both would like that. It can help, though!

13. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I think you are an amazing person who loves to complement and treat those around her with respect also you have a very colorful and amazing vocabulary!! You are a truthful and good-natured character here on this wonderful forum!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

14. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nice, easy going, and easy to talk to :grin:

15. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I think you are a great and not to mention fabulous 18 year old. I think you're a joyous guy who is very knowledgable and kind hearted :slight_smile: also you seem like a lovely and loving person :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

16. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're a silly little robot, here have a hug (*hug*).

17. BornAnew

They love giving hugs & thus are as sweet as candy lol

18. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think he's lovely, we can hold good conversation and he seems to make an effort when he talks to you. He's really interesting to talk to, so if you get chance hit him up. He's a cool fella.

19. Candace

I think that you are a wonderful, amazing human being. You are way too freaking hard on yourself. You are someone that makes me happy since I love your intellectualism, insights on everything, cheeky humor :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, and being British! Anyway, I think that you're absolutely adorable, kindhearted, someone with whom I converse stuff, and not to mention that you're attractive too :grin:. But yeah, you're way too hard on yourself and sell yourself short. You have so much potential, that you don't realize it! Don't be mad, get glad! :slight_smile: (*hug*)

20. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have to jump in here because I love ElPana :wink: he my home boy and he's lovely. One handsome guy and he is clever, he speaks four different languages and never fails to ask how I am and what I have eaten haha. He's an ace friend and I look forward to meeting up one day in the future when I'm a lawyer and he is some amazing interpreter for some city planning company.