1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closet crossdressing help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MissMook, Jul 28, 2014.

1. MissMook

Hi, I'm a genderfluid biological male who loves to dress girly. :icon_redf

I've been wanting to crossdress in public to feel feminine outside of just my bedroom, but I'm not brave enough to actually present fully or even partially. I was curious of perhaps wearing a sports bra and panties underneath my everyday clothes, so I could still feel a little feminine without any worry. Therein lies a different problem though...

I'm looking for a sports bra that is actually in my size without it feeling too confining. Any recommendations? I measure about 40 inches around the torso and I think I'm just an A cup. Extra points to someone who can find some that have cute designs. :3

If there's any other advice any of you have to offer, please let me know.

Thank you, beautiful people.

2. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey MissMook, i dress in private too. i have a couple of pics on my albums, i cant recommend a sports bra but i have done the "under dressin" of wearing panties under my regualar guy clothes, quite liberating. good luck, if anyone has a recommendation for you i'd like to hear it as well.

cheers, sister

3. JustJJx

Pretty much what i do to, i find underwear and bra's easier to hide under my regular clothes!
    It really does feel great to walk about the house when no one is in, i've been practicing my femme walk for a while now :3

Hmm, its up to you, but i wouldn't go for a sports bra, just go for a regular one. I know there are some sites that have discrete packaging if you want to buy online!

4. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sounds like a great, and subtle, plan :slight_smile:

I'm not too good at finding bras for other people, but any sports bra with band size 40 (or 42 if you want it a bit looser) made for cup size A or AA would probably fit you just fine. You can always try ordering a few, trying them on, and sending back the ones that don't fit.

5. MissMook

I appreciate the response. Thank you!

I kinda thought it was a bit of a weird question to ask, but it's nice to know there are others who relate. ^___^

Anyway, I never thought of wearing just regular bras, I always thought for some reason they'd be too noticeable under clothes. I'll try looking up some now, especially since there are better chances of finding them in prettier designs.

Woah, I didn't know you could send back clothes! haha I'll totally do that then. Thanks!

6. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

7. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    best way is to measure yourself. so that you get the right band size, then just start with a A cup. that way it will not show so much, and you will feel so much better with yourself. panty wise, bikinis are best, but u have to worry sometimes about panty lines.

8. JustJJx

I wear boxers and jeans over my panties, so its not noticeable for me!
    Depends what you wear i guess :slight_smile:
    Not weird at all, it can be uncomfortable to talk about at first, but we all understand MissMook!