1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Borderlands the pre-sequel.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Wuggums47, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I'm a little bit ashamed to admit it, but I love the borderlands series. It's one of the few FPS I can play, because years of RPG gaming has conditioned me to feel like I'm not getting anything done if I don't go up a level or get new loot.

Just to make sure everybody knows, Borderlands the presequel is coming out on October 14th. The presequel takes place between the events of borderlands 1 and 2. You will be able to play as Athena from the general knoxx dlc, Nisha(sheriff of lynchwood), Wilhelm, and Claptrap. Yes that's right, Claptrap. The game takes place on Elpis, the moon of Pandora. This means that there will be low gravity, and that will introduce some interesting new game mechanics. You can pre-order it on steam, but it's a bit pricy so you might want to wait till it comes down in price if you're strapped for cash.

2. SeaSalt

Ive always likes that gearbox include strong badass LGBT characters in the series even if all the straight guys dont like playing as them and seem to do nothing but bitch on the forums.

3. Ryujin

I couldn't really play borderlands for that long. I got really bored and lost not too soon and then my friends, who convinced me to buy it, just played without me so instead of levelling together, they levelled ahead of me. This annoyded me.

4. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm very excited for the Pre-Sequel and so far from what I've seen I can say I'm satisfied with it. Out of the four playable characters I think I'll play as Nisha first, Wilhelm and then Athena. Maybe I'll do Claptrap in a co-op or something.

Has anyone seen the "Welcome to Elpis" trailer on Youtube? It shows off the new features and characters of BL: the Pre-Sequel. One of my favorites so far is Nurse Nina who looks to be an interesting character and has an adorable vending machine picture.

Also, Hyperion Moonbase FTW!

5. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the games but the humour tends to be a bit hit or miss for me

6. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I know right, like Sir Hammerlock. He's basically an even more awesome version of Teddy Roosevelt, and also gay. Plus Mister Torgue and Axton are bisexual.

7. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I REALLLY loved borderlands 2.......until the leveling system came in with the DLC. it was really hard to level up to a 70 (i think, i haven't played the game in a while) unless you were with someone else that was a higher rank. i never really looked into the whole LGBT thing until now haha.

8. Q-Tip

Cough cough aliens colonial marines cough cough duke nukem

9. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Why don't they just call it a midquel

Also Anthony Birch ruined it by trying to give it a plot and character development and by not being funny

grumble grumble grumble