1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frustration

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tiger1270, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Tiger1270

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I am a bisexual and still very much in the closet. I've dated some girls in the past but it's been a long time since I've been with anyone. Right now, I'm at a point where I want to get into a relationship with a guy (none in particular), but I'm too afraid to out myself out there since I'm still in the closet. I guess it's just frustrating for me because I'm at a crossroads of having the courage to come out and hopefully starting dating men, or continuing to stay in the closet alone. Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do? I know it's not a very fixable issue, I guess I'm just tired of being alone.

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know how you feel :/ I'm not completely in the closet still because my family knows, but I feel so lonely all the time. I don't have any gay friends.

Are you still in school? I'm not coming out completely until I'm out of school. I'll save myself the torment. If you don't feel ready to come out, wait until the time is right. You can still search for a potential boyfriend though. Just be cautious if you don't want rumors to go around.

3. zygnomic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you have a supportive community? Are there lots of gay people, or some. even if they are not your friends?

Do you know if your friends may know you're bi or if they think you are? do you think they'd be supportive.

From my point of view, the hardest thing to tell is if someone is bi because we commonly act(cause we are, partly) straight.

4. Tiger1270

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm actually in college right now and I can't seem to find a supportive community with gay people in it. My friends don't think I am. I actually told one of my friends, and she was very surprised, which surprised me in turn actually haha. I would've thought some of my friends would have at least guessed. My friends would be supportive, I know that. I think my struggle is just trying to find the courage and strength to tell more than just one of my friends.