1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prostate Masturbation - The Perfect Orgasm

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Raijin, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Raijin

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I am a sex addict and I never regreted it and never will.

I have been searching for the perfect orgasm for decades only because at some point through some "crazy" means I got very close to it and that has been my drive ever since.

After so much time I have found it, found that pleasure that felt like, well its hard to express because there is nothing like it, like honey leaking on my brain from the tip of my tongue, a pleasure so powerfull it makes me cry and laugh at the same time and was all about the prostate. Ofc when I first started so many years ago I had no idea that it was all about the prostate, its incomparable to anything else from male pleasure spots.

I have used some toys made especially for prostate stimulation but although it worked it still was not the perfect orgasm. Then I experimented with some strange "toys" a slightly curved tootbrush and a thin brush, ofc bouth of them were very easy on the touch. The way I was using those 2 toys was like this. I was laying on my side on the bed with my upper leg in a kneeling position. The orgasms last for 20 minutes - 2 hours.

Now here is my dilemma, I can't find that pleasure all the time, sometimes 1/week or maybe 1/2 weeks and I try every day because I fucking want it all the time. Could this be because the prostate needs time to recuperate? Has anyone tried something like this, I mean with strange toys ?

Its really frustrating that I can't master this technique Sometimes I just find it immediately and most of the times I search and search for hours and nothing :bang:

I would appreciate any ideeas. Please Help me get to heaven more often :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 31st Oct 2014 at 04:38 AM ----------

Another thing is that this method I am using has little in common with the place people say the prostate is located. Those differences are

- I insert the brush 10 - 12 cm in
    - after I hit the spot I stop moving and the pleasure starts pumping
    - my penis gets harder and harder the more pleasure I feel never stoping
    - I never cum
    - it can last for hours

#1 Raijin, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  2. Alisa Arwen

How do you prevent the brush getting stuck. ?

3. Raijin

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    it's a painting brush i use the handler which is thin with a round edge

4. Yosia

Last time i orgasmed from anal/prostate play alone, it was the best orgasm ever, and it lasted about 30 seconds, i could hardly move after.

5. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

20 minutes to 2 hours??!!! Are you shitting me!!

Thats amazing ! :lol:

6. Fantie

Fantie Guest

is it really that good (!)

why you didn't move after

7. Raijin

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Yes its this amazing but imagine if you could avoid moving your muscles because that's what I think makes you cum and its over. I guess that is why it can last so long for me.

Could it be also why it needs so much time to regenerate ?
    And why do I feel that pleasure spot after I insert it more than 10 centimeters in ? Its strange.

8. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

Raijin have you tried Tantric sex ?

9. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly, I have only had a handful of times where I dry orgasmed. I actually got close as a little kid in the bathtub. More recently, I was able to dry orgasm with my big dildo when I was off anti-depressants. Don't how old you are, but it can be dangerous to use household items to masturbate anally.

10. Raijin

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well I guess not but tantric sex is more of state of mind than anything else. I don't like girls sticking it up my but, helping me with my "prostate" problem, I prefer the other way around. I will try not to cum a week to see if there are any changes in how fast I can find that spot.

I was hoping to get some answers from here to why seems so hard to find that spot.

Well those are the least dangerous things I have done to myself :slight_smile:. Now that I think about it I could've died a few times but alas here I am.

#10 Raijin, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  11. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Raijin
    someone mentioned Tantric sex, I must say that when I was really putting effort into it, I had the very best sex of my life - and all by myself - without ejaculating for a long time. It went on for weeks, and got better the longer I saved my seed, and kept drawing the pleasure / orgasmic energy upwards, and then circulating it (up to the head, then back down the front of the body to the navel). I had a few 'slip ups' from time to time where I did lose some semen, but mostly I found that the incredible pleasure of Tantra, was better than conventional, ejaculatory sex. Much better. (I kind of overdid it though, and am taking a break at present). Yes I think you ought to go easy on this. Even if you are not ejaculating, don't push your body too far. We can't go to Heaven every single day. Maybe a master can, but as a mere student of the art I must say be careful. Recently, I just did not want to stop - I just wanted to keep having those mild, 'mini-orgasms' over and over again, to the point where I noticed that I kind of drained my root chakra of energy - I overdid it. I stopped of course, but now I'm finding the need to take this break. So with what you are doing, these amazing prostate orgasms, I think this too has it's limits. Even if you don't lose physical semen, it is possible that, if you have not learned how to draw the energy up and circulate it, that some might be getting lost - I think that's what happened to me. Give your body time between sessions. We have human bodies, not deva bodies. Know your limits.

Here's Mantak Chia talking about 'the big draw':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YOUTUBE]vfvRvR9clrI[/YOUTUBE]
    Andy. :slight_smile:

#11 Damien, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2014