1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

holiday romance

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TheSilverRay, Feb 1, 2015.

1. TheSilverRay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi all, so i am on holiday right now in istanbul. A few days back I took the tram to get around the city, sitting alone, this guy comes to sit next to me, after which a conversation is struck, which gets going really quickly, and finally we exchange contacts. A day or two later we decided on hanging out on Saturday evening since we both had nothing to do then. Saturday night comes, we chill, talk endlessly and try the local food, after that we take a walk for about 2 hours - subtly keeping physical contact every now and then - before we find a quiet spot to take in what has happened in the night, before parting and a bout of hugging. This morning, i woke up feeling happy, and sad at the same time, for one, I genuinely liked him - he's personality on a whole. So here i am, catching feelings, without knowing if he might feel the same, or if he's gay or not.. Should i take this as a once-off thing, or maybe try and see where our 'friendship' could go if it develops further? I only have a day left here, and i figured, maybe i want to see him one more last time, cause right now my feelings are weighing me down, good or bad?

2. nothereanymo

Uuuuuh, I know if it was me and I only had one day left I would DEFINITELY contact him.
    Specially if that "bout of hugging".
    It may be nothing, but it may be something.
    I would indeed try to find out more about him and try not to loose contact.

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

agreed. I would enjoy that last day with him. and where it leads to, well that's the fun part...

4. m e l v i n

awwww... i agree with the other guys, spend your last day with him :icon_redf my post is probably late though, but i wish you're having a great time with him right now (*hug*)

5. TheSilverRay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, i actually did spend the last day with him and it was really great. I've established that we'd rather be friends, especially with the distance between us. So a new friend made, hopefully, a best friend and a future travel buddy. I'm content with that.
    Thanks y'all :slight_smile:

6. m e l v i n

ohhhhh.. to be honest, i was actually expecting more :icon_redf hahaha.. but whatever makes you guys happy, i support you :"> (*hug*)

:thewave:

7. Wildside

Wildside Guest

congratulations! glad the two of you didn't miss such a great opportunity. best friends is a good thing to have in life. :thumbsup: