1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Bisexuality in men really possible? I don't like it :/

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by rich96, Jan 28, 2015.

1. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maybe you are romantically attracted to guys as well but you just don't see it yet? As you get more used to your attraction to guys and meet new people it might start to unravel.
    But why do you say that you have no romantic attraction to guys? Does the conclusion come from your mind alone or real life experiences?

2. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am a member on a site specifically for bisexuals...you will be interested to hear that the number of bisexual men on that site *greatly* exceeds the number of bisexual women there. I'm not sure if the balance is the same on this site, but if you look about, there are plenty of bisexual men here as well.

I do understand the concern with not being satisfied with any one person. I thought I was for many years (over 20)...but tides are shifting...as they do for many people. But there is no law saying that you have to constrain yourself to a monogamous relationship either...or to one monogamous relationship for the rest of your life. Lots of options out there.

3. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just try a guy. You don't have to be in a perfect relationship and you can't date everyone at the same time.

4. antibinary

Bisexuality in men is possible.