1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very strange personality test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lawrence, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here you can take a strange test on the internet!

It contradicts itself and it's pretty vague. Please don't try it if you can't handle a joke.

Here is what I got;

2. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Dunno if it's Barnum Effect but what I got was on point XD

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The questions get weirder and weirder... though I have to say this description is at least somewhat accurate..

4. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
  5. kem

kem

"Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all."

Parts of it happen to be true, but I really depend on social situations to stay sane, can't keep by myself for extended periods of time.

6. MisterTinkles

Your power comes from an ability to sense how things might be and to proclaim this possibility with a great force and willingness to act. You have a tendency to be romantic, and can be an idealist. This sense of how the world can be is often expressed with self-deprecatory humor. Because of your need to address the immediacy of the moment, you may not think things through to their logical end, relying instead on a feeling for how a situation SHOULD end. You need to be liked and appreciated by others, although your attention often wanders. Sometimes you neglect old friends in favor of a new or exciting acquaintance. You have a real difficulty being alone. Often you will seem to know how to handle a situation without exactly knowing HOW you know this. Your thoughts are often shallow. While in the excitement of the moment you can obsess about a task at hand. If it should become rote and unexciting, however, it can be dropped just as quickly.

Well, I say it's half right and half wrong.
    Pretty neat though.

7. Mith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Damn it, this thing gave me headache! But I finished it anyway.

Bah...nope...

8. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This does not sound like me at all. The whole theme is about competitiveness and winning. I only compete against myself and I rarely put myself in situations where winning is even tangible. Oh well:

I don't think so.

9. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

"You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others."

Bolded parts are true. Good guesses, I suppose. Non-bold is false. Nice and general. The word "deep" should instead be "confused" or "muddled."

#9 Miles16, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
  10. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A few things are right, but then it completely misses me on the relationship part, as I'm very emotional. :lol:

11. LexSeir

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    "You tend to draw and nurture others with your natural charisma. Rarely satisfied with petty details, you remain focused on the grander scheme of things. In affairs of the heart you are very practical and might be thought on occasion perfunctory or shallow. Oddly, though you have a natural tendency to lead, you have a very thin skin and can easily be hurt by a thoughtless comment or a cruel barb. There is a danger that you will take on more responsibility than you can reasonably be expected to manage. So eager are you to succeed, that on occasion you crash and burn when the reality of the situation rears its head. Often your wide circle of friends can be rather indiscriminate; care must be taken not to become entangled with those of questionable moral character. Admitting weakness isn’t easy for you. When proven not to be invulnerable it can come as a great surprise. Unresolved issues can trouble you deeply."

Well what do you know- it's actually pretty accurate.

12. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is indeed the strangest personality assessment I've ever seen.

My results were only about half-right, maybe...making me suspicious of the Barnum effect. But it's intriguing nonetheless.

13. Lyana

Dang. I think every line of this is true. Off to read up on the Barnum effect, then. Thanks for sharing!

14. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That hurt my eyes...

15. Jellal

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

Yo, fuck mathematics and programming. Logic only takes you so far; a lot of the times I just go with my gut. This quiz was like, "which one of these circles is angry at me?" And my thought process was this kind of logic: "well, red circle obviously wants to have sex with me, so it's too horny too be angry. Therefore it's white circle that wants me dead." And I need friendship too, I'm not a robot. I guess I do agree that the day to day problems of a normal life aren't interesting to me, but I think most everyone feels the same way.

16. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack."

What the heck was that? Actually, a lot of this is surprisingly accurate.

17. Kabuki

I guess it does make sense in some areas. Although I don't belief my world is black and white, I think I do have gray areas in my world... besides I also love gray. :lol:

The last part though, completely true. :roflmao:

18. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    Always happy in a crowd, you love to converse, to relate, and above all to have fun. You tend to think in a more holistic manner than many others. Like a crow you are attracted to shiny objects, new ideas, playful exciting colors and the thrill of a new personal relationship. You love to talk or gossip. You are highly invested in the reality of day-to-day life. Practicality is far more important than issues of honor or allegiance. You are a creature of the here and now. You are a natural multi-tasker, often switching mid-thought from one duty to another. You have a flair for presenting your personality in your work, and are known as a great storyteller and natural actor. You are very skilled at taking in a barrage of information and distilling what is most important from it. Naturally charming, you are quick to win new friends. Over stimulation is a danger.

some of it is true... creepy!! most of it, actually!

19. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That's the barnum effect guys... Telling vague informations that anyone could relate to and saying that it's directed to them.

Astrology works the same, you could read any sign prediction that it would still suit you.

20. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    Oh my GOD, they have another test, which basically tests your anxiety EM_beige_Feb2011 it's the third one.
    I completed it and I almost freaked out by what it said, bc it's on point like I can't believe it!!!!
    You are anxious at the moment, probably due to the strong feeling that your worth is not currently being appreciated, either platonically or romantically. You probably feel that others simply do not understand you and this leads to withholding emotional committment, which will innevitably lead to distance and increased stress. Often those around you will assume that you are cold and calculating, when in fact you are merely fearful.

Feelings of insecurity, both physical and mental, are creating stress and anxiety at this point in time. A desire to experience the fullness of life is being met with frustration. You are searching for both fulfillment and sympathetic friendship, and unfortunately finding neither. There is a desire for intimate connection to the outside world and a fear that this may be impossible.

Just wanted to share this :slight_smile: