1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confusing dream

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by automne, Mar 3, 2015.

1. automne

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Last night, I dreamt about me and an unknown girl. We were kissing in my bed, but I felt embarassed and kind of turn off because I had a bad breath, so I pushed her away and after that, I woke up with a bit of disgust toward the girl (I don't know why, because in my dream, it's ME who had the bad breath, not her). I rarely dream about kissing someone, so I was wondering what the meaning of this dream? Why I feel disgusted about the girl?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This are just suggestions because the meaning to the person dreaming is what is decisisve...

seeing a women in your dreams might hint to your own emotional, intuitive and caring side...

having bad breath could mean to think before talking... maybe saying things a bit more nicely where appropriate...

it might also mean a physical condition concerning the mouth... maybe brushing teeth extra careful etc...

(*hug*)

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Not meaning anything hygienic of course... just saying that subconsciously sometimes we get a message if bodily there is something... like a sore gum...

(*hug*)

4. automne

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe you're right, I still have all my wisdom teeth, and I think that one of them have a tooth decay. I always seen my dreams with a more ''psychological'' aspect, but the brain is so amazing and surprising sometimes that it make sens to me! Thank you! :slight_smile:

5. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
  6. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if it makes you feel any better, do I dreamed about giving my uncle a blowjob which is not very settling when I think about it. Maybe in a fantasy sense but sure as hell not in reality.

7. pokemonfan4life

lol i had a simular dream but with my best friend who is straight i think ...