1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FtMs, do you miss a brother? MtFs, do you miss a sister?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DoubleSoul, Feb 25, 2015.

1. iiimee

I don't know if my brother knows... but I'm sure he'd accept me if I told him! ^_^

2. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I always wished I had a younger brother, but not necessarily because I'm trans, but more because I wanted to show him stuff. I already have both an older brother and sister. I don't get along with them as well as I could.

3. jAYMEGURL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dear doublesoul :

I had a good relationship with my brother, and he knew about my being gay and about my being a trans-gender-ed woman, and he still managed to FUCK up our relationship.
    my sister did the same goddamn thing as my fucking brother did to our relationship,
    SO, HELL, FUCKING, No, I do NOT miss a goddamn thing about them. NOTHING.

I have nothing but good memories of a time gone by when they were in my life,
    but life goes on.

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I sometimes wish I did have a blood brother to have around. I don't know why, but I got really excited when my mom was pregnant again when I was around 11 or 12, hoping to get a little brother out of it, but I got a sister instead. Am I bad person that I'm bummed out over that?

In terms of family relations, the only male figures I related to weren't that much older than me (six years tops maybe), and both are out of the picture. The only "brotherly" figure I really have is one of my closest friends, but sometimes I do wish I had a little brother to do stuff with.

5. Jellal

I've got a younger sister, right now the only reason we haven't gone closer is my own nervousness. But I'm looking forward to being less weirdly roundabout and more direct with my emotions around her. She's a super understanding sort and is about 90% more obsessed with social justice than I am.

6. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    I want an older sister soooo bad, so she could teach me how to use makeup and how to dress my semi curvy boxy body and what styles of hair look vood for my face shape. Maybe because i grew up in a household with almost everyone here being male besides my mom and even she is manly, i think thats why i want a big sister, but i also wanted a little sister so that i could braid her hair lol

7. nevers

Out Status:
    All but family
    I have 3 transphobic brothers, I'd trade them all for a best friend who's a guy and would buy me boxers and guy stuff.