1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know and need advice...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AsiaJ33, Mar 5, 2015.

1. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey all, I've been questioning my sexuality (straight? bi? lesbian?) for a few months now, and it's just getting worse. In the past, I've only had a few crushes on guys. As of now, I'm not sure if I even look at guys the same as girls. I have a HUGE crush on one of my female friends, and it's probably the biggest crush I have ever had. But anyway, the way I look at girls is much different than guys. I notice them, and I'm shy around them. I've had maybe a total of 6 crushes on guys in the past (stupid elementary school stuff) but recently I've been crushing on girls more. I have questioned in the past, but tried to ignore it, but it's only getting worse. I have only told a few friends about my questioning, though I feel as though I'm leaning towards not straight. I have a very accepting family, so that's not the problem, and I'm still young, (young high school) so this might just be a phase? Please help as best you can, thanks.

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    probably not a phase. Some people recognize their orientation when they are far younger. It's possible to be bisexual without being equally attracted to both sexes. Take a look at this.

3. nevers

Out Status:
    All but family
    It's not a phase, trust me. I ignored that I liked girls for a while but I accepted I'm pansexual. It's been a year now even though I denied it for half of that year. Remember that it is possible to be, for example:
    Romantically and Sexually attracted to Females and only Romantically/Sexually attracted to Males. Or you could be pansexual. Just explore everything and all the terms. If you have a huge crush on a girl and you are a girl, that's not straight. Just explore and research the different types of things and stop where you feel comfortable. Your sexuality can change as you discover more of your spectrum. It's quite fun after a while.

4. Wildside

Wildside Guest

sorry, but I don't think that it is ever a phase. the only thing that changes is our ability to accept who we are, and embrace our orientation. life is good. be who you are, and you will some day find someone who really loves you just as you are.

5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I believe that in general, you will be happier with who you are and trying not to be what other people are telling you to be.