1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the Most Offensive Thing You've Heard or Seen?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Mar 31, 2015.

1. candyjiru

The worst thing... I think that would be when my coworker was having trouble keeping her babies (3 miscarriages due to work-related stress) and she lost her third one... she was obviously heartbroken and ill but she came to work and one of my male coworkers asked her why she looked so ugly... so someone told him and he looked at her and said,

"That's okay... you wouldn't have made a good mother anyways." And laughed at her...

What a vile piece of human trash.

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The worst was when I was reading the comments of a CBS article on how a gay couple got kicked out of a taxi when they kissed. It mostly started off pretty mixed, until I saw a post that said something along the lines of:

"Don't you forget the days when we could beat up gays, leave them along the side of the road, and then they'd get arrested for blocking the way?"

And to top it off, I'm pretty sure that post had likes to it.

This is one of the moments I REALLY hope someone was trolling.

3. Acm

Acm Guest

I used to be in a very conservative school full of rednecks and neo-nazis. Needless to say they were horribly racist, homophobic, and transphobic. Some of the stuff they would say was so awful and shocking, I don't even want to repeat it here.

4. yoonicorn

Someone said they wanted to join the army so they could "kill Muslims". The reason? "Muslims are murderers".
    I kid you not.

5. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The episode of South Park in which the teacher was offended that his father had never raped him.
    I've never been raped but I found that very offensive.

6. Noel Luca

I'm not sure if it's the most offensive thing I've ever heard, but at my school at lot of the girls make "tranny jokes".

7. Vesalius

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The school I went to wasn't very culturally diverse and a lot of the students were very rich. When they used to moan about doing their homework, frequently they would joke about wishing they could bring back slavery so they could make some *offensive racial term* do the work for them. It was shocking to hear that sort of thing said.

8. Deadsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Someone picking on some with Down Syndrome made me dropkick the bully in the chest and I took him out back to the dumpster and I punched him in the face and left him there.

9. SpiritEnergy

Anything discriminatory, even if it is something against homophobic people.

10. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anything where a person's ignorance/agonizing wrongness is called out and it only makes it stronger. We are psychologically wired to do this from our tribal past, but isn't that what education is supposed to fix? Any particular statement or act is eh; it's the desire to keep doing it that makes me want to hurt people.

11. Purp

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well recently on my campus, we had a "take back the night" rally that protesest gender based violence. We had students who were the victims of sexual assault giving speeches and our university's football team was present. They made jokes mocking the victims and got up prematurely and left. That was pretty infuriating. I can't understand why something as serious as rape could be so funny to them.

12. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably every thing I've ever heard straight guys my age say about girls.

There was this kid in a class of mine who was "explaining" how Hitler was a genius visionary and educating people on eugenics. He then said he was wanted to start a new Soviet Union. (Anyone who knows history knows that the Nazis were fascists and the Soviets were communists. Fascists hated communism with a passion so you can't be a neo-nazi and a communist) He was saying terrible things about how black people and gay people were inferior and should be killed. AND PEOPLE WERE LISTENING TO HIM AND AGREEING! WHAT THE HELL.

---------- Post added 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:42 AM ----------

Because those dicks are the ones committing it. That pisses me off.

13. the haunted

Anything Westboro is doing.

14. Images and Words

- Frankie Boyle

15. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There was a Facebook page dedicated to making fun of Adalia Rose. It was one of the most disgusting pages I have ever seen. The content made me want to punch someone through a computer screen. Facebook reviewed it, but didn't seem to find anything that "violated their terms" to remove it.

16. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Every time someone calls someone with two personalities a "schizo" or "schizophrenic." That's not what schizophrenia is. The schism being referred to is the schism in the brain between reality and illusion. People who have a multiple personality disorder have dissociative identity disorder, not schizophrenia.

17. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Once upon a time, as I was on my way to work, a girl just asked me to take care of her dog (a really cute thing). Then she simply turned around, dropped her trousers and started to "evacuate"... Yup, number two in the middle of the train.

I would have called her all kind of names, or even kicked her, but I was on my way to work and it was fucking 6 am, so I just walked away... No coffeine was needed to wake up that morning.

Most disguting thing I ever heard? ... Probably when people try to talk about themselves and end up showing so clearly how full of shit they are... Also the usual homo/trans cheap "jokes"... Or your average "we are the good guys, it's them who are evil!!!" bullshit.

18. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Go die. Nobody wants you. "
    That is the worst thing I think anyone can say to another person. Everyone has an individual thing that can hurt them more than anything, but I'm yet to meet anyone who isn't even the slightest bit shaken by this one.

19. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I found out Ben Affleck was going to be Batman was pretty bad.

I'm not really offended by sociopoltical issues, they're things you can't stop and they're always going to be around-- no matter how much you stifle freedom of speech or shackle people down or limit their internet access, hate prevails. Hatred is the most powerful force in this world and I'd be inclined to say it's what makes the world go 'round.

Now that's not a good thing, but it's something concrete, humanity is basically evil as a whole. We engineer diseases to kill homosexuals (Reagan's AIDS) we tested the first nuclear weapons on "the yellow slopes" because we didn't want to drop the bomb on Germany and hurt any white people. We perpetuate the accumulation of self-proclaimed beauty in a world devoid almost any beauty anymore.

So, yeah, as of late? Ben Affleck as Batman was just adding insult to injury.

20. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you freaking serious? It's one thing to be deeply bitter about how horrible people are, but another to invent things to be bitter about. They didn't use the bombs on Germany because we already won in the west by the time it was ready. The first atom bomb detonation wasn't until ~two months after the Battle of Berlin ended.

Having the opinion that humans are basically evil is pretty disturbing if not offensive. Yeah we are capable of nigh unspeakable evil. That doesn't make it okay, nor does it make Ben Affleck (late April Fools?) the tipping point.