1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone find physical fighting erotic?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MotelGuy, Apr 17, 2015.

1. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Not erotic i sometimes admire the fighting style though.
    However there's a certain point where I draw the line because there is a level of violence that you shouldn't inflict on others"just for fun"

2. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What their are sites like that already, I know this because of ... reasons. Hot guys wrestling naked and the loser gets spanked awesome.

3. Manitoban

Yeah, hard to not get turned on by that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Professional wrestling might be "fake", but it still requires ridiculous athleticism, tremendous stamina, and superb coordination. That punch may not be real, but being thrown off the corner turnbuckle onto the floor certainly is. You can't fake gravity.

Still, that doesn't take away from the silliness of it. But, you know, every now and then you find some in-ring gems. Take Daniel Bryan for example. The man is entertaining to watch, especially when he's fired up. Rey Mysterio, in his prime, was amazing to watch -- as are most Mexican wrestlers.

As for fighting itself and it being erotic. Others have covered that. Some folks are into the whole idea of establishing dominance; which is why many specialty sites exist for this. Me, personally, I don't really find fighting arousing, but it can be an adrenaline boost of sorts. Similar, but not quite the same.

Come to think of it, I'd be more "turned on" by somebody who avoided fighting, only doing so as a last resort, and ending the bout quickly. I'm more into somebody who knows what the hell they're doing, as opposed to just being able to get through a fight.

Most "long term" fights turn into hugging matches, where the two individuals are just rolling around and hugging one another. I like technique strikes and counters, and would be more drawn to those, than holds and grapples.

5. timo

I think fighting is appalling, no matter the circumstances. So no, thanks.

6. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I notice the hot bodies but when it comes to it, I'm only interested in the technique of the fighters. Having done mixed martial arts, mma really helps me out in this hobby. During fights, I get a bit excited because of the adrenaline or maybe the shorts rubbing against me. Not sure if it's my competitor haha

Wrestling is erotic to me, but that's not "fighting". However though Ian and Mickey's fight scenes(Shameless) is really erotic because they are gay and the show does a great job in showing their highly passionate, but violatile(clearly!) relationship. Best representation of two gay characters that defy stereotypes IMO.

7. emmussey90

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is something about two hot guys beating the heck out of each other (in sport of course) or when I am horsing around (play fighting) with someone male or female that I have an intimate, physical, and sexual attraction to. So to answer your question yes it is erotic.

8. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    arfff

when 2 guys fighting the first thing i admire is their body ( esp : pecs, back and shoulders ). when they're sweating it adds another something that just i cant explain. but my admiration stop when there is blood even its just 1 drop and i'll said "yeah i'm done".

when you mention that i immediately open a new tab > google > search for it and whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... men with their prime physique, glistening bodies rubbing one against another. like barney stinson said "hottie with a body brrrrrrrr"

thank you for your insight
    now i'm really enjoying myself