1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm 13 male and I have a crush on my friend, what should I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by coolrobo52, Apr 20, 2015.

1. coolrobo52

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm 13 and I have a crush in one of my best friends and HIS name is Naythan. I'm crushing really hard and I want to know what to do about it. I don't know if I should tell him or just leave it a secret. The only people I've trusted with this are you guys an my best friend Seth, I told him "I want to suck Naythan so bad" and he told me that I shouldn't tell Naythan. I'm so confused. I want to suck him but I think he is straight but he has been giving little signs that he might be gay, such as when we are changing for gym he gets really close to me and it makes me really hard and embarrassed because I have a boner in the locker room and at that moment I want to pull down his boxers make him hard and have him cum all in my mouth. If anyone can help me that would be great.:help:

#1 coolrobo52, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  2. Theron

If you're 13, I would not say THAT to him. Whether he's gay or straight, you might scare him off by coming on too aggressively. It probably sounds like it should be an incredibly hot thing to hear, but not if your feelings aren't mutual--because frankly if anyone but my husband said anything like that to me (or if I overheard anyone say it to my husband) I would probably punch their lights out.

Getting close to you in the locker room may just be him being friendly. It's a bad idea to try to read too much into his behavior, since you are already friends. Does he know you're gay?

3. coolrobo52

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes he does know I'm bisexual I forgot to mention that I'm bi

---------- Post added 21st Apr 2015 at 04:22 PM ----------

I figured that out when I started crushing on a guy (Naythan) and a girl at the same time and that was about a month ago

#3 coolrobo52, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would recommend putting less emphasis on your sexual desire and more on any enjoyment you get just by being with him. Because that is not how you start a relationship you expect to last. :/

5. coolrobo52

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I understand how that could work but I've had these feeling for four months now and the feeling are just getting stronger and stronger. I just feel like I need to do something about it or they are not going to go away. By the way I FEEL like I should just have a conversation with him and just gradually steer the conversation towards me liking him and see what he says but if it goes south our friendship would be ruined, and I like being his friend.

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're allowed to feel strongly; I didn't say you shouldn't. But you can't open with that. You're even allowed to tell him you like him/ask him on a date or something. As long as you don't make it about sucking him. It's too graphic, you know? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Foz

Foz Guest

Wow, kids are starting early these days! I think those feelings are something you should keep to yourself for now, 13 is a relatively young age to come out (I did a poll on here and only a third of people come out under the age of 16) so even if he is gay or questioning, it's overwhelmingly likely that he's not comfortable with it yet. But there's also the fact you want him to be gay, so it is more likely that you're seeing all the 'gay' qualities in him and not seeing the whole picture.

As for losing a friend, I can't imagine him ditching you as a friend if you say that you have a crush on him. But losing friends is just part of life, I lost my first friend at 12 and it sucked (many tears involved!) but as you get older you'll develop your own views and opinions and as a result you just might not get on or you'll leave school and just drift apart.

8. coolrobo52

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    oh...ok well I figured I wouldn't open with that and I know I wouldn't, I would just let things happen naturally.