1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Just Want To Thank All Of You.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Theo Weiss, May 26, 2015.

1. Theo Weiss

Firstly, allow me to begin by saying that my experience here on EC has severely impacted my life in an extremely positive manner. I would like to thank each and every one of the dedicated staff, regular users and anyone else who may be reading this. Before I joined EC, I was experiencing a very severe depression; I had just came out of the closet and most of my 'friends' were nowhere to be found. This along with many other unsavory events that came to follow left me in a terrible situation. For a short time, it had gotten so bad that I was contemplating taking my own life for fear that my struggle might become worse. Around this time I discovered this wonderful community of friendly users and helpful staff. Not only did I receive insight from very kind people, I also learned that I have plenty to live for. I could not express in words how grateful I am for all of you fantastic people, you all deserve much more than I could ever supply. Although I am still in a dark place right now, my condition has improved substantially and I can keep my head held high knowing that all of you are here for me whenever I need help. Once again, I cannot say this enough, THANK YOU! If you took the time to read this, I appreciate it wholeheartedly. (&&&)

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're welcome! ^^

3. The Wallflower

What a beautiful read! I haven't seen you before, but it's very nice to meet you, and it's certainly amazing that you found what you needed here.

I wish you the bst of luck!! Remember to always smile, and that you're never truly alone. :slight_smile:

4. nohalos

So much love for you, Theo Weiss! Here's to hoping you get out of that dark place soon! We'll all be here!

5. DragKing692

I'm honoured that you would take the time to say that to all of us. Truly, I am. And I'm glad you stuck with us. And another thing: we New Yorkers stick together! Though many of us are not from the area. But anyways, we love you!
    Best wishes,
    Bernie

6. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, we're glad that our support has helped, especially when we're constantly hearing of people you almost joined! It says that what we're doing is worthwhile, and it does get better. You are a living example of that and shouldn't forget it. Remember and cherish that. Carry it with you wherever you go and with whatever you do.

7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're severely welcome :3

You take care, sweetie (*hug*)