1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Physical turn-ons and turn-offs (lesbian edition)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Deathsinger, May 24, 2015.

1. Ravienclaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Even with my almost non-existent nubs of nails, I'm always paranoid of potential scratches "down there" :redface: anywhere else is totally fine though, and now that you mention it back scratches are kinda hot...
    I think I might sorta have a thing for hands??? Idk, I used to like to trace my fingertips over my ex-girlfriend's hands and nails when we held hands, and I'd get butterflies when she touched me literally anywhere. Like she could touch my knee cap or something and I would get goosebumps :icon_lol:

2. PeacefulWarrior

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can like anyone who is beautiful in her own, unique way. But they can have extras... :lol:

Turn ons: long hair, strength, slim and higher than me (not a hard thing xD), SMILING, nice teeth, beutiful hands, visible veins on arms/legs, middle or big boobs, nice butts...

Turn offs: slutty outfit, too much makeup, slim/fat, don't smiling, too long nails...

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Omfg Andrew :lol: I'm just going to assume you meant the same but turned around and you like that in men :lol: Nothing weird here!

4. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I guess there are lots of different types of girls that I find attractive. It really depends on the girl.
    But most girls I find attractive are more an androgynous type I guess.

Big turn-ons
    Dreadlocks! Damn girls with dreadlocks are just overwhelmingly attractive! :icon_wink

Piercings

Cute and heartwarming smile

Turn-offs
    Poor hygiene

Too much make-up

5. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Turn ons:
    Lip biting is the first thing that came to mind...
    tattoos, piercings, I'm usually more into androgynous girls (but I've been proven wrong on that point before so). For boobs I'd say not too big I guess? I dunno, I really don't mind but I prefer middle or smaller. I'd say a nice bum too. I guess if they have real nice hands as well, ahhh. And voice, if you have a nice voice or if you have a slightly raspy one it can be really hot- it's hard to explain. Intelligence, confidence, charisma, that gets me as well personality wise.

Turn offs:
    Not much actually?? I suppose if they're rude or really disrespectful but that's more of a personality thing rather than a physical turn off.

6. Siarad

Turn Ons:
    Slightly androgynous (but not totally masculine)
    Mischievous style

Turn Offs:
    Totally Mannish
    Aggressive/Paranoid

7. Miko

Miko Guest

It's hard to go list, but to quickly summarize some of the most important things:

Turn Ons:

Cuteness! Seriously, being cute is... well... cute! ^^
    Femininity, I'm not that drawn to butch lesbians.
    Nerdiness always helps.

Turns Offs:

Masculinity, I really don't like guyish girls.
    Too much makeup, it makes me feel like they look like a bog monster or something to need that much.

The worst offender for turn offs is of course when a girl is actually straight and is just playing around. Come on, want me to do that with your boyfriend? No? Exactly! It's rude as all hell!

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like the way you think! :thumbsup:

I can't possibly cover every little thing but...

Turn-Ons:
    Cuteness/Adorableness in general (If you know me, you know about my obsession with it.)
    Soft skin and hair (It makes girls very cuddly when they feel soft... ^^♥)
    Femininity (In looks, personality, mannerisms, style, whatever. In general.)

That's non-specific enough to cover most things...

Turn-Offs:
    Too much masculinity (There are certain stereotypically masculine things I find attractive in girls, but it can be taken too far, in my opinion. I like very feminine girls, so...)
    Rudeness (I like girls who are polite and friendly. Everyone should be nice. :slight_smile:)

That's all I can think of, but I'm surely missing many things. :lol:

9. ConfusedMochi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Turn-ons

Laid back style in clothing, tall girls (I'm 5'9 myself so someone around that height or taller is just <3), older women, dominant in bed, femininity, smooth and beautiful necks, not too skinny and preferably with a bit of fat, larger than average boobs (BOOBIESSSSS!!! <3 <3 <3 <3), nicely shaped but not big butt, dimples and a great smile, green/hazel eyes and short or long hair (brunettes).

Turn-offs

Obnoxious or overbearing personality, too long nails, fake tans and just a ridiculous amount of makeup (I like makeup but not to the point where it just looks skanky...), too short females (Makes me feel uncomfortable since I am pretty tall), butch and masculine females and bad hygiene.

#29 ConfusedMochi, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  10. Pan76

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've found over the years that I can have pretty explosive chemistry with a variety of different physical appearances and body types, even if I'm not necessary attracted right away. Sometimes I haven't known until taking a chance on a first kiss that I actually do have physical chemistry with someone whose personality I like. That said...

Turn-Ons

Sexual confidence & assertiveness, kindness, attentiveness, good listener, open-mindedness, intelligence, good sense of humor & laughs easily, eye contact, knowing how to be sensual vs just sexual, affectionate and warm, wearing subtle perfume or cologne that I like.

Turn-Offs

Arrogance, uptightness, closed-mindedness, mean-spiritedness, interrupting constantly in conversation, only being affectionate when desiring sex, heavy make-up, and major deal breakers... bad breath, being lazy about hygiene.

#30 Pan76, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  11. Vav

Vav Guest

Turn ons: Blonde hair, androgynous, Asian, free spirited and outgoing.
    Turn offs: Too much into trends, too straight looking, stereotypically butch, addicted to Netflix, boring and overly caring.

12. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't know. Show me a pic and I'll rate. But I think I'm more attracted by """"femmes"""" (this can vary though so it's not really a criterion) and not too skinny girls.

13. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This is so difficult.

Turn ons: Soul peircing sexy eyes; a great smell omg; cute smile; fairly confident; long flowing hair is hot but short hair can suit, preferably dark; having a little bit of chub and curves is definitely appreciated but skinny is fine if that is your true body shape...; but chub gives you an advantage in having grabable ass and legs; slightly tomboyish style but not butch;being interested in something; someone who's a similar height to me - don't make me lean down too much; actually asking after how I'm feeling genuinely; genuine compliments about stuff that matters.

Turn offs: not so great smell, goes without saying; properly overweight or underweight; too insecure; really flat light coloured hair or bleached hair that doesn't suit; too sickly girly or super butch; being truly unambitious; being too short; a thick mask of makeup; being superficial; being sorta wrapped up in their own emotions and getting snappy and pissy.

14. Aerin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Turn ons: short but well-styled hair, light eyes, no makeup, straight white teeth, genuine smile, natural eyebrows (not thick and penciled which is so popular right now), minimal piercings - just ear lobes, athletic but not skinny, average weight or a little bit bigger, casual clothing (loose fitting jeans and a tight shirt), confidence, funny, easy-going.

Turn offs: negative outlook on life, judgmental, bright coloured hair, heavy makeup, excessive piercings, neck/face tattoos, overly feminine, lazy, overly-sensitive.

15. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Turn ons: tomboy or androgynous appearance, cute smile/nice straight teeth, pretty hands, not too much shorter or taller than me, piercings, tattoos, laid back style, longish hair usually, but depends on the person

Turn offs: overly feminine, & idk I can't think of anything else other than bad hygiene? I guess I can find most physical traits attractive depending on the girl

16. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Turn ons: I'm Sapiosexual... I'm attracted to girls who are smart but aren't stuck on themselves, Girls that are into the outdoors like camping, fishing and hiking (flannels, jeans and boots)... and confidence.
    Turn Offs: Bad hygiene, whiny beoches and really big boobs.

#36 KarenLyn, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  17. 101DeadRoses

Warning: I like some things that other people on this thread don't.

Honestly, it's not so much the looks of someone that attracts me, but what those looks imply about them. Like blushing and looking away when I look at them indicates they like me but are shy, a softer body and more alternative looks indicate they don't much give a sh*t about what society thinks, etc...
    A lot of the time, it's just body language that gets me, but I'll try to keep it more toward actual physical features.

Also, these are just my personal tastes. It honestly doesn't matter to me if you have any of these or not, I won't say anything about it.

Turn-ons:

Beautiful shoulder-length to mid-back-length dark, soft hair. Something about certain types of hair get me. Especially if it smells good. I'm a sucker for smells.

Heart-shaped face with pointy chin and rounder cheeks. If she had freckles too, I'd faint.

Tight ringlet curls, especially copper red and brown.

Bodies that are obviously well-cared-for and healthy.

Smaller breasts, bottoms, etc on some girls. On others I like bigger bottoms, but I ALWAYS love well-shaped hips.

And pretty eyes... preferably lighter, but can't complain about big, dark eyes.

Pretty hands with long pianist's fingers.

Nice smelling, preferably somewhat floral or candy-like.

Smooth, soft-looking tan or cream-colored skin...

And uniquity. Always uniquity...

And widdle cute noses.... :3

Turn-offs:

Overly skinny - I'm not talking like 100 pounds and average height, I'm talking anorexic skinny by choice. It makes me worry about that person's health. And it's not just women.

Relatively small hands with short fingers.

Poor hygeine.... blegh.

And facial tattoos. Just no.
    Not my thing at all.

And ANYTHING implying that they smoke. I HATE smoking. UGGGH.